Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

This is an accurate representation of my current level of enjoyment.

Ainsley McTree posted:

One more for papers, please: eventually you'll be given the chance to upgrade to a higher class apartment. As far as I can tell, there's no benefit to doing this, it's just a waste of money. There's an achievement for getting a class 5 apartment if you care about that stuff, but otherwise you should just save your money.

I believe that the higher class apartments keep your family from being sick as often. And in the class 5, I don't remember anyone getting sick once after moving into it. Not 100% sure though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

srulz posted:

Anything for Troubleshooter? There seems to be a ridiculous number of systems for a XCOM-based game, and the translation doesn't really help.

what the hell is this game? I'm not sure whether to be intrigued or confused or disgusted.

Is there a thread for this?

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Cardiovorax posted:

Well, there's a reason they say that it's the dosage which makes the poison, I guess. If you think that kind of thing is funny, though, then I bet you'll also enjoy the fact that they also give nitroglycerine to people with heart conditions. "Yeah, turns out your heart just needs to be blown up a tiny little bit, so buy these medical explosion pills and take one twice daily."

Nitro pills are actually diluted to the point of being inert so less the dosage and more the formulation.

also, username/post combo?