Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArkOfTurus
Apr 23, 2008
With the steam sale, I imagine I won't be the only person starting Ziggurat. Anything I should know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArkOfTurus
Apr 23, 2008

Vadun posted:

I need some tips for Romancing Saga 3.

I would probably be best served by understanding which characters are most complicated to start with.

I'm playing the new version on PS4 if that matters, and am familiar with Saga Frontier

You can have six characters in your party at any given time, but only five can participate in battle. You can enter a special commander mode by leaving your main character out of your party, which enables combo techniques, but takes away control of your characters. If you have six characters, potential party members won't offer to join, so I'd recommend sticking to five until you know the game well.

You can kick characters out of your party at pubs, but a few characters will refuse to leave. The girl who names herself after desserts is easy enough to get rid of (visit towns until you find her hometown, and she'll leave automatically), the other two (the bard and Herman) require beating major bosses. The only alternative is to purposely kill them off (reduce their LP to 0.)

There is a mini-game involving purchasing businesses. Once you start it, a couple quest important NPCs will be locked off until you either finish a phase of it, or quit it and permanently lose access to it.

ArkOfTurus
Apr 23, 2008

Jade Rider posted:

Any tips for Omori?

Keep an extra save file from some point close to the end of the prologue.