Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BreakTargets
Apr 5, 2009

Just a random Spiral Knight...
So, I bought BlazBlue: Continuum Shift out of impulse. Is there anything I should know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BreakTargets
Apr 5, 2009

I just bought Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. The only other games I played in the series were Persona 3 and 4. Anything I should know?

also, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

BreakTargets
Apr 5, 2009

Are there any notable changes in Persona 3 Portable from Persona 3 FES? (besides the female protagonist)

BreakTargets
Apr 5, 2009

Does anyone have any tips on Final Fantasy IV (I'm playing the PSP version which is based on the GBA version), I'm right before the Giant of Babil and I want to know what level I should be at before doing that.
Also, anything on sidequests? And while I'm at it, stuff about The After Years?

BreakTargets
Apr 5, 2009

I just got obsessed with Spiral Knights, any tips?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BreakTargets
Apr 5, 2009

Anything for Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, coming from a guy who has played Symphony of the Night, the GBA games, and the other 2 DS games?