Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Not exactly for the first time, but I'm thinking of replaying Bioshock for the pc. Are there any mods to outright remove the hacking minigame or give me infinite autohacks or anything like that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Not entirely related to the thread, but I couldn't figure a better place to put it.

I was reading about old adventure games and on some list I discovered the title Shadow of Destiny. I looked it up on Wikipedia, it seems to be an oldschool style adventure game (like monkey island, longest journey, etc) released in the PS2 era and it seemed pretty interesting, about fate and time travel or something. Has anyone played this, and is it a good game?

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
One thing for RE4 is that if you press I think it's A and down at the same time you quickly spin 180 degrees. I don't know if the game tells you or if it's just in the manual.

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Anything for Tales of the Abyss?

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

nene. posted:

There's a lot of missable stuff, like a metric fuckton. Just use a guide...
No thanks!

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

GeneralFai posted:

"Olden days" stories aside, if someone suggests consulting a guide before starting a game, they're probably right.
I find using guides and things like gamefaqs distasteful. It becomes less about fun and more about data entry with a colorful UI. I don't like scrolling past major game spoilers on accident or inadvertently told who the last boss is by an overeager guide writer. I don't like feeling like I was so dumb at my choice of entertainment that I had to cheat to enjoy myself.

That is the purpose of this thread. You are here to tell me things I should know about a game for the express purpose of letting me avoid going to gamefaqs. There are very few games where "Just look up a guide" is preferable to "This game is pretty complex but if you just remember these few things you'll be ok." Back when I was a lurker I got through Persona 3 without opening up gamefaqs, mostly through comments people have posted here and that's one of the most complicated guide-worthy games I've played. Of course my Persona characters could probably be much more powerful if I used gamefaqs to min-max everything and figure out the most perfect fusions but just having a bit of an advantage through this thread is good enough for me.

Lets Fuck Bro fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Oct 16, 2009

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Dr. Video Games 0031 posted:

Guide Dang It

Persona 3 does not have any moments where using a guide is more or less mandatory for continuing the game, yet some games (including Persona 4) do. Recommending guides in these moments can't be blamed, because their enjoyment could be severely hampered if they don't consult one.

In the case of Persona 4, there's been several people who were completely oblivious to the fact that there was yet another dungeon and a "true ending." The specific set of events you must do to unlock are almost impossible to find without a guide or someone telling you what to do.
I agree with you. I think those guide-dang-it moments are incredibly annoying. That's why, when someone posts "I need tips for Persona 4" you posts "Make sure you follow these instructions to the letter or you cannot get the real ending: blah blah blah" instead of "Go to gamefaqs." My point is, these guide-dang-it moments are usually few and far between in any one particular game, and can be better solved through a short post rather than the huge amount of superfluous information in a walkthrough.

edit: A lot of the entries on that page are for like secret extras, stuff that's supposed to sell guides, not stuff that's crucial to getting through the game. The classic example is the incredibly brokenly powerful spear in FF12 that will only be picked up by people who are actively reading walkthroughs. I don't really mind not getting the spear because I figured its just a reward for people who enjoy following walkthroughs to the letter. My reward for not reading the guide is that I get to have more fun than the walkthru-readers.

Lets Fuck Bro fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Oct 16, 2009

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Or you can spend a minimal amount of time drawing spells when you see them on the field map and, once in a while, in battle from an enemy, junction them to your stats wisely, and generally be fine throughout the game.

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Skilleddk posted:

I recently found Dead Space and the newest Prince of Persia in the bargain bin, for the PC. Teach me goons, but don't spoil the plot.
Dead Space: Pick two or three guns you like, don't carry a bunch of guns. Ammo is rather scarce and only appears based on what weapons you have on you, meaning that if you are carrying guns you don't use frequently you won't have enough ammo for your favorite guns. The plasma cutter is the best and the flamethrower is the worst, the rest are all decent.

Prince of Persia: You can't lose

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Dragon Quest 8?

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Thinking about playing SMT: Nocturne... the only SMT games I've played are Persona 3 and 4 (which I liked a lot). What should I know?

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Placebo posted:

I just recently grabbed Devil May Cry 3 and Mark of Kri.

I've played and beaten DMC, didn't touch 2 or 4 yet, so a lot of these features are new to me. Been messing around with the styles and Royal Guard seems awful, but I don't know. Mark of Kri was at the suggestion of a roommate.

Any tips for either?
DMC3:

Styles: In my opinion Trickster is by far the best style as it gives you quite a few dash moves which are extremely useful for avoiding damage or moving quickly. Higher levels of trickster allow you to dash multiple times in succession or even shadowstep to an enemy's back. After that I like Swordmaster. Royalguard is supposed to be the best if you can master it, but you need to know every enemy's attack pattern to effectively use it. It is meant for people already very familiar with the game. There are two other styles you get as part of the story and I don't really think they're worth using.

Weapons: All the melee weapons are great, except Nevan. My favorites are the starting sword and the dual scimitars, though the gloves are also quite powerful. The nunchucks are also good, they combo well but are not very strong. Nevan is a piece of poo poo. All the guns are awful. Well, they're not all bad, the rifle and the rocket launcher are ok, but only as a supplement to melee attacks or if you are very far away from the enemy. Either way, don't level them.

Other stuff: Make Air Hike a priority for at least one weapon. Double jumping is very useful to control your movement in fights, especially paired with the Trickster style. Not only that, there are a lot of hidden treasures only accessible with double jumps.

Don't stress too much about the secret stages, some are very hard or even impossible to beat the first time they're available since you don't have the right weapons or abilities. Notably the one where you have to stay on an elevator as you have zero knockback abilities at the time. And there's one where not being able to double jump makes it 500 times harder. Several are quite easy though, give each one you see the old college try, maybe you'll get a blue shard of it.

If you are having a lot of trouble against a boss don't be afraid to use an item, though it will lower your rank. You get lots of items. If you still can't beat it and you think that having more powerful moves will help, you can start a new game on Easy Auto mode and rush through it- Easy goes by very quickly and any red orbs you get on Easy are available for purchase in other difficulties. Wait maybe that's only in DMC4. Anyway figure out how to farm red orbs as it is definitely possible and can be handy if you get stuck. Maybe the DMC3 way is repeating secret stages for the red orb reward. I forgot, oh well, it's possible though.

edit: Absolutely play on Gold mode. You will hate your loving life if you don't start over.

Lets Fuck Bro fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Dec 16, 2009

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Captain Novolin posted:

Just picked up Torchlight off steam. Anything I need to know about this (or ARPGs in general?)
Nothing, the game is almost entirely self explanatory. Enter dungeon, kill monsters, sell loot once your bags are full, repeat. The one suggestion I have is download TorchLeech and get the respec mod, so you aren't locked forever into your lovely starting abilities. There are many other great mods but that's the only one that should have been part of the vanilla game.

edit: Don't spread your stats too thin. 1-3 in defense and the rest in your primary stat (str for destroyers, dex for vanquishers, magic for alchemists). All 3 classes are quite capable and fun.

Lets Fuck Bro fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Dec 19, 2009

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Agent Nick posted:

Doing side quests will only level you and ultimately level the enemies that you are fighting. It will set things up so that, when you get to the endgame, everything you find will be high level and you'll be able to sell it all for mad profits. One word of warning, though, is to avoid finishing too many side quests right at the beginning. There are a lot of Citadel quests, I know, and you want to finish them and level, yes, but these should only be done after you've got the party you want to stick with because otherwise you'll never get the "_________ Ally" achievements in a way that doesn't involve pounding yourself in the face with a real, red brick.
Or, if you are a normal person who doesn't care about obsessively grinding achievements, some better advice would be "Play the game however you want, it will not make it any more easy or difficult in the long run."

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
I think the only one worth worrying about (since it's so easy to do and has such positive consequences) is that once you get the achievement for having a lot of money, the shopkeeper in your ship sells the best and the fanciest weapons for you. If you don't spend a lot of money throughout the game this will happen naturally.

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

The Blue Pyramid posted:

It's probably been stated before, but I don't have search nor the patience to go through 77 pages, but...

I just restarted Final Fantasy VII. Correction, I just started FFVII (We rented it once from Blockbuster when it first came out, my brother screwed up the plot somehow and disc 4 broke at Omega Weapon, and I personally never got to play past escaping Midgar).

I'm currently at the Don Corneo mission. What should I know about playing the game? I grew up with FFVIII, and am much more comfortable with the Junction system than with Materia; is it worth spending money on new materia when I find it in stores, or is it better to try and find it out in the world?

Also, just how does materia work? If I put materia in armour, is it like Junctioning in FFVIII in that I gain a resistance to that materia's element? Is it worth specializing each party member with different types of magic, as in one guy has fire and bolt, one guy has ice and water, one guy has healing and buffs? Or is it better to spread out materia so everyone has access to a few basic essential spells?

Also, is it worth buying every new weapon and armour upgrade? I've already spent several thousand gil upgrading everyone from Bronze to Iron to Titan to Mythril bangles; should I just save my gil and see what the world gives me?
1. Buy a materia whenever you see it in a shop unless its prohibitively expensive. You don't find all that much out in the wilds, and the sooner you start leveling a materia the better.
2. There is very little Junction-style fanciness with materia, you are simply equipping abilities. Even the part where you lose health and strength with each equipped magic doesn't really matter all that much. They can be linked with light blue materia to create a new effect. It does not matter where you place it except for the Added Effect materia which is detailed in another post.
I would spread out your magics though it doesn't hurt to make some characters primarily casters. Aeris isn't good at physical attacks no matter what you do, might as well give her a bunch of green materias linked with All so she has something to do in a fight.
3. You don't need to buy upgrades from every shop you see. Except for a new materia since they never get outdated. Weapons or equipment with 0 AP gain are not worth using. The game was not that hard in 1997, I imagine its even easier in 2010. Jesus has it really been 13 years since I played FF7.

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Foxhound posted:

Someone posted about The Witcher before but didn't get a response.
I just picked up this game to, and I'm enjoying it immensely, but the amount of things to do seem overwhelming. What starting talents are good and should be picked first?

I just got to The Outskirts of the village, done/doing some small quests (barghest skulls, lighting fires and similar).
You get enough bronze medals to get every last bronze talent, so don't worry too much. Make sure you get herbalism asap though. It should be fairly obvious what the good upper talents are - get the stuff with +damage first. Knockdown and stun are also very powerful. The situational talents, like "when you're drunk you get stronger" are not very good. The only sign worth heavily investing in is Aard, unless you want a more magic-focused character.

If you need more money and are out of sidequests to do, you can make a lot of money by gambling over and over. It's not quick or enjoyable but your opponents never permanently run out of cash. Your primary money sink should be monster books (they let you harvest more ingredients from monsters), so save up for them.

There are no "wrong choices" you can make with the story so don't bother trying to powergame. It's more fun if you don't know what's going to happen, unintended consequences are a big theme in the game. Along these lines, make sure you finish whatever sidequests you want to in the village before going to fight the Beast.

The Beast is a very difficult fight if you aren't prepared. Make sure you brew up some specter oil for your sword before going in to fight him. Alchemy is inexpensive and hugely useful in this game. While you can probably get by without it if you really want to, it really is a core part of the gameplay and shouldn't be ignored.

Lets Fuck Bro fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Dec 30, 2009

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Gynovore posted:

The annoying British guy (voiced by John Cleese) is VERY annoying, but gives you a unique weapon if you beat his annoying game.
Annoying? That was literally the best part of the game.

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Anyone knowledgeable about Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer? Or just plain NWN2 for more general tips. I haven't played the OC, I don't really know how the NWN2 D&D system works, and honestly the game is so clunky I don't really want to challenge myself with the combat. I finished the first dungeon and the engine (the camera system especially) is just awkward as gently caress. I found an overpowered cheese build on the internet so I can just point my PC at monsters and watch them die but other than that what else is good for this game.

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Retro-Future Rodent posted:

Sorry for bringing DX back up again, but does anyone have a copy of the last version/source of ShifterOL by forum member Organic Lint?
I am deeply in love with the inventory filters and MDEH (make deus ex harder) settings, but the latest shifter release from November works seamlessly with the HDTP and Nameless Mod apparently, and that sounds like fun.
IIRC ShifterOL, while goon-made, is just an inferior (imo) modification of the much more popular DX mod Shifter. Just get that instead. It's available all over.

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Assassin's Creed 2, anyone?

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
No it's not, higher levels of computing allow you to read peoples emails for longer. I always max or near max computers just to make snooping less annoying, it's not like the game is hard after you get regeneration.

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I'd like to know if this game ever gets more "hitman"-ish, with more of a "hey there's a guy here who needs killing and he happens to hang out in this weird place...have fun!" style. Like I get a big kick out of games that will let you do things like study the guards routes, spy on the compound from a distance and then let you concoct your own retarded mission impossible plans to make that guy end up dead and leave everyone scratching their heads on how it happened.
Not really. The closest you get are the optional assassination missions, which are quite fun. But the game's idea of an assassin is not necessarily a stealthy hitman type character, and generally the easiest way to kill someone is to just run up and stab him in the head.

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Persona 3 FES:
Once you get the ability, craft weapons for your characters instead of buying them from the shop. You need a weapon base (a null weapon from one of those gold slimes, or an already crafted weapon) and a persona to create a new weapon. Different personas make weapons with different effects. Basically what you want to do is create weapons that cover your character's inherent weaknesses. Like I think Mitsuru is weak to fire or something, so make her a sword that has fire resistance. This will make her neutral to fire like every other element. Give one of these weapons to your whole team and now you don't really ever need to worry about juggling around your team members for bosses ever again.

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
I'm sure this is a long shot, but King of Dragon Pass, anyone?

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Robawesome posted:

Alright, I've played Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG, Secret of Mana, etc, all of the great SNES RPG's, except for... Earthbound. I played it but never got into it and the furthest I recall getting was the arcade boss? I think i'll attempt a playthrough finally. Any tips before I embark?
-In the beginning of the game you can get a free hat for Ness by finding the treehouse (it's in a heavily wooded area near the library, you have to find the hidden entrance)
-You don't really ever need to grind after the beginning (your arcade boss), but if you are ever so inclined, wait until you beat a shining spot boss - after its dead all the monsters in the dungeon will run away from you, giving you easy back attacks and auto-wins
-Those butterflies you see flying around restore your PP
-Hope you're playing on an emulator because fast-forward + auto-battle (your guys even heal themselves) make normal encounters much less painful
-If you get a mushroom on your head, you can get rid of it by talking to the purple haired guy in a hospital
-The only button you need to play the game is the L button which acts as a sort of context-sensitive everything button. This makes the dragon quest menu thing a lot less obnoxious
-Talk to townspeople, they are pretty funny
-If you want some extra spending money early on, buy a bunch of eggs at the twoson flea market or happy happy village, wait until they turn into chickens, and sell them. This isn't really necessary
-You can repair the broken items you find by putting them in Jeff's inventory and resting

e: also check the wiki there are a few other things. I envy you for being able to play Earthbound for the first time.

Lets Fuck Bro fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Jul 4, 2010

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Anyone know anything about Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey?

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Orgophlax posted:

I bought Mass Effect off Steam a while back when it was on sale for :10bux: but never really got around to playing it (only got like 1 1/2 into it).

I think I'm going to finally do so though, so any tips would be appreciated (no spoilers obviously).
Play as a female renegade. Do the planets in the order of Dig Site, Feros, Noveria, Virmire. All the classes are pretty good so play whichever one you want. Bring Garrus and Wrex with you everywhere because all the other characters are boring as hell.

Lets Fuck Bro fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Jul 28, 2010

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Chinaman7000 posted:

This thread makes me desperately want a wiki site with spoiler free tips for every game. Basically all of the useful info from here, but organized and searchable. I was going to ask for FFT on the PSX, but I saw the first pages provided plenty.

What about FF3/6 on the SNES? I'm sure it was also covered, but impossible to find now.
When Banon asks you if you want to help his cause, say no repeatedly, even though the obvious answer is yes.

Sabin's Blitzes might be a little confusing to use. Select Blitz with A, input the appropriate key combination, and then press A again.

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Burning Mustache posted:

Which is debatable.
It's not actually. I'm just saying.

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Has anyone played Muramasa: The Demon Blade?

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Depressing Box posted:

I have. How can I help?
What should I know before I play that game for the first time?

edit: Thanks!

Lets Fuck Bro fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Aug 12, 2010

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Koops posted:

I have a question concerning Dragon Quest 9.
Is it best to put all of a character's skill points in one category? Will I regret it if I dabble in different weapons?
Can non-weapon skills (like Litheness) be used after changing class?
1. Yeah the game rewards specialization, as the better techniques are mostly available later in the tree. However you can get so many skillpoints (and the game is so easy) that it doesn't really matter all that much. There are a few useful low-tier techniques. So if you want Metal Slash, for example, on several characters, it really doesn't hurt you all that much to put a few points into swords. On the whole though it's probably best not to spread yourself too thin.
2. The non weapon skills stay with you forever - technically, all skills (as opposed to the spells you get with experience levels) stay with you forever - making them a great place to put your first skillpoints, since they have stat bonuses not tied to your current weapon.

Lets Fuck Bro fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Aug 12, 2010

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Gau sucks, sure you can sperg your way to godliness with him, but why bother doing that when any other character works just as well, with the added bonus of being able to control them and being cooler than Gau (every character is cooler than Gau).

m2pt5 posted:

Edit: I don't think Vanish/Doom worked on the Phantom Train, but a Revivify (the anti-Zombie item) kills it instantly. Phoenix Down can work as well, but it can also miss.
You don't have Vanish/Doom for the Phantom Train. In fact you have no magic at all. I think the only boss it doesn't work on is Deathgaze. And why bother phoenix downing the train when that is your only opportunity in the game to see Sabin suplex a moving train.

Lets Fuck Bro fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Aug 12, 2010

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Prosaic posted:

Hmm. I think I've played enough medieval games for now. I don't really mind turn based combat, but realtime is fine too. Also, I'm no graphics whore by any means, but obviously if there are two relatively equal options I'd prefer the one that looks nicer.
None of them are really 100% medieval, there's always some weird scifi poo poo that pops up later in the game. However the least plain sword-and-sorcery ones are FF6, FF7, FF8, FF10, and FF12. FF6 has sort of a steampunk fantasy world, FF7 is a cyberpunk dystopia, FF8 is futuristic hard sci-fi, FF10 is this bizarre east asian inspired world (or something, I can't really describe it), and FF12 is set in a desert and plays like a MMO. Of those, FF6 is my favorite, though FF10 might be more accessible to modern gamers with all its 3D and voice acting and stuff.

Lets Fuck Bro fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Aug 14, 2010

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Since you're playing on Easy you can probably just do anything you want and you'll get through the game. Why not bump it up to at least normal? The combat in this game is a lot more refined than in the first Bioshock.

That said, the best tonics and plasmids are the ones that increase the effectiveness of the drill, which is unsurprisingly your best weapon (get good at drill dashing). Freezing Drill in particular is great, and Ice Blast (or whatever its called) is probably the most overpowered active plasmid because of it. I also liked Incinerate for straight up damage; Electro Shock isn't as useful as in the first game but might be worth keeping around for Big Daddies and Sisters. If you play on a difficulty where you're ever in danger, Decoy is amazing. The Armored Shell and faster research line are pretty useful as well. The upgraded Security Command (that lets you summon robots) and the gene tonic that lets you repair robots is a nice combo. Beyond that, just use whatever looks useful, it's pretty straightforward.

The best guns to upgrade are
-the drill (don't worry about the reflector upgrade its mediocre unless you only use the drill, but you'll want more damage and efficiency)
-the rivet gun (fully upgrade it for sure, its the best all around gun)
-the shotgun (weak at first, but much improved through upgrading, the electric blast is awesome for armored enemies)
-the machine gun (because its basically useless if you don't upgrade its damage, don't worry about the ricochet, it sucks)
-the spear gun (I personally liked it, you might not)

You get roughly equal rewards whether you rescue or harvest the sisters - seriously, it barely makes a difference - so do whichever you prefer aesthetically. The tonics they give you are for collecting ADAM more efficiently, nothing useful in a fight. Personally I didn't want to feel like a child murdering scum so I saved them. Collect all the ADAM you can before doing either though.

Research everything you can asap, especially thuggish splicers and brute splicers, they disappear entirely later in the game.

Lets Fuck Bro fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Aug 25, 2010

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

SpazmasterX posted:

Still wrong. You get far more ADAM by taking them around to harvest and then sending them on their merry way.
He was right - you do get slightly more ADAM by harvesting every sister. Taking them around to collect ADAM is pretty much a given, you can harvest them after you do that.

Astfgl posted:

poo poo, really? How does that work, then? Does the ADAM they gift to you balance out what you lose by saving them at the vent? Or do I have to be really diligent about getting them to harvest as many corpses as possible and then save them?
Literally don't worry about it. You get basically the same amount of ADAM whatever you do, it's off by a hundred ADAM or so in favor of harvesting. Like you surmised, the gifts they give you balance out the lesser ADAM you receive per sister saved. You should, though, always take each sister around and harvest ADAM from corpses, regardless of what you do, its fun and easy and gets you quick ADAM. Just do whatever you think is more appropriate storywise.

Lets Fuck Bro fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Aug 25, 2010

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, anyone? I've read the wiki about it, so I get the basic stuff, I'm more looking for some of the better or more noteworthy demons to recruit/fuse as I go.
Also how do magatamas work? I get the option to "ingest" them, but ingest means to eat... is ingest just a fancy word for equip in this case or once I ingest a magatama do I not ever get to re-use it? And, is there a way to pass on learning a skill, and maybe learn it later? And is there any benefit to not letting my magatama do its thing when I level? So far its just seemed to heal me, which is cool, but I assume the No option is there for a reason...

Lets Fuck Bro fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Sep 6, 2010

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Plus if you confusedly futz around for long enough Dormin basically tells you what to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009
Well Darksiders for PC came out today and I went and bought it because I've been waiting for it for a while. Anyone got some tips for it?? I'm playing on the hardest difficulty setting.