Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Just a note about DQ8 tension:

Level 1: 1.7x base damage
Level 2: 3x base damage
Level 3: 5x base damage
Level 4(max): 7.5x base damage

So it is worth it if you have the time and you know you won't die from attacks. With some of the later bosses, it's better to have a single huge attack then smaller numerous attacks.

A small note, even if you don't invest any points into it, keep a boomerang on hand on the Hero at all times. Boomerangs are great for dealing with your run of the mill monster encounters as boomerangs attack all enemies. Plus boomerangs will be the only all-enemy attack that you will have for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

TheRagamuffin posted:

Alchemy is pretty much the magic system of the game. If you have the ingredients on you, you can cast the spell. The screen for viewing which elements are needed for each alchemy is in one of the radial menus (the y-menu; press up/down to go between the different cateegories). The icon looks like a flask. You also have to equip an alchemy before you can use it (not sure if this applies to the early-game ones). To equip an alchemy, you need to talk to certain npcs. I think they guy you get Hard Ball from is one of them.

It's been a really long time since I last played it, but I'm pretty sure there are some healing items you can use. I don't think you're quite far enough to have encountered the first healing alchemy, though.

For general gameplay tips, your alchemy spells level as you use them, so don't be afraid of using your spells on non-boss enemies that are giving you a hard time.

To add to this:

Flowers/Nectars for healing can be bought in most towns. Remember to also buy Dog Bones to revive your dog. There are a ton of people who you can buy ingredients from and many people have the same ingredients at different prices. Alchemy levels up the same way as in Secret of Mana, the more you use the spell, the stronger it gets.

Along those lines, take the time to powerup your first Heal spell. It's cheap as gently caress (1 root, 1 water), provides excellent healing at higher levels and you can multi-target it. I pretty much ignore all other heal spells as they cost too much compared to Heal.

Edit: If you are quick with your fingers, you can mass spam some of the spells for tons of damage.

Kuros fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Feb 15, 2011

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Liquid Banjo posted:

Finally getting around to playing FTL: Faster Than Light. Seems simple enough but I'm reading that I should start on Easy Mode off the bat?

Highly suggested to start on Easy mode so you get a hang of the mechanics of the game. Also, make liberal use of the pause mechanic so you can think out moves during fights. People who do Hard No Pause runs like LethalFrag can do those because they have tons of experience with the game.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

I notice that the Might and Magic 6 page is sorely lacking so here's a ton of help:

quote:

Unlike Might and Magic 7 and 8, Magic is much stronger than Might due to the rudimentary nature of the skill system that was more polished in the later games. Therefore caster heavy builds will fare much better mid to late game.

Basic overview of classes:
    Knight - Your basic meat shield. Can use all weapons and armor. Has the highest HP but no MP. Great for dumping misc skills on but the Knight's power tapers off around mid-game.

Paladin - A hybrid of the Knight and Cleric. He gets all of the weapon and armor skills and also the Clerical spells. He's a bit less beefy than the Knight, but he can also heal you back up to fighting health in no time.

Archer - A hybrid of the Knight and Sorcerer. He gets all of the weapon skills, most of the armor skills and Elemental magic. Just consider the Archer the offensive version of the Paladin. Slightly less beefy, but has more ways to deal damage.

Cleric - The primary Mind/Body/Spirit caster as well as one of two Light/Dark casters. If you're running a caster heavy team, a Cleric is going to be the tank of the team due to better armor and HP.

Sorcerer - The primary Elemental caster. The other Light/Dark caster and probably the best class in the game. Only can use Leather armor and limited weapons, but who cares when you can nuke everything.

Druid - A hybrid Cleric & Sorcerer. Can't cast Light/Dark but has all Self & Elemental spells. Tons of utility packed into this squishy caster. I'd say they are the second best class in the game.

I always skip Knights on my team as they tend to be more of a liability in the long run, but if you want a challenge, bring one or more along. Paladins and Archers are okay if you want something more beefy than a Cleric or Sorcerer, but the don't get access to Light/Dark spells, which ends up being worse in the long run.

More often than not, I'll run teams like: C/S/S/D, C/C/S/S, D/D/S/S or C/D/D/S. The first one gives you 3 L/D casters, 3 Elemental casters and 2 Self casters for example. Add more Slemental casters for more offense, more Self casters for defense and L/D casters for offense/utility.

Stats:

Stats have certain thresholds for bonuses and negatives, but they are based on breakpoints: 13 in a stat is baseline 0. 0 in a stat a -6 bonus to that stat. From 13, it goes up a point at 15,17,19,21 and then 25.Then every 5 points up to 40, then 10 up to 50, then every 25 stat points after that up to 350. For the most part, 75 or more in your main stats by the end of the game is fine.

Might: Adds to melee damage
Int: Adds to SP for Elemental casters
Per: Adds to SP for Self casters
Acc: Adds to bonus for Atk and Shoot
End: Adds to HP and decreases recovery from enemy attacks
Spd: Adds to AC and subtracted from recovery time
Luck: Added to resistances and status effects

Skills:

You typically want to focus on one melee weapon skill and bow for everyone. There is no point to mastering multiple melee weapon skills. Bow is super useful for everyone.

The same applies to armor skills, focus and master the best armor you can use and shield for any class that can use them but is not dual wielding or using a two handed weapon. Which typically means only the Cleric.

Magic skills are a bit different. Light/Dark have the most powerful skills and should be pumped up for people who use those spells. Of the Elemental spell trees, Water, Air and Fire are all useful and have good spells. Earth is the only one that is pretty useless and can be ignored minus a couple of spells. With the Self spells, all three trees are decent. Below is a list of important spells IMO:

Fire: Torchlight, Prot from Fire, Firebolt, Fireball, Haste, Ring of Fire, Fireblast, Meteor Shower, Inferno, Incinerate.

Air: Wizard Eye, Prot from Elec, Sparks, Jump, Shield, Lightning Bolt, Implosion, Fly, Starburst

Water: Awaken, Prot from Water, Cold Beam, Ice Bolt, Enchant Item, Acid Burst, Town Portal, Ice Blast, Lloyd's Beacon

Earth: Proc from Magic, Stone Skin, Stone to Flesh.

Spirit: Bless, Remove Curse, Heroism, Raise Dead, Resurrection

Mind: Remove Fear, Cure Paralysis, Cure Insanity, Psychic Shock, Telekinesis

Body: Cure Weakness, First Aid, Cure Poison, Cure Disease, Flying Fist, Power Cure

Light: Golden Touch (saves time running back to town), Destroy Undead, Day of the Gods, Hour of Power, Sun Ray, Divine Intervention

Dark: Toxic Cloud, Shrapmetal, Day of Protection, Moon Ray, Dragon Breath, Armageddon

As for Misc skills, some skills you'll want everyone to have, but many others only need one person to have it:
    ID Item (One): Nice to have if you don't have a Scholar hireling with you. As long as your ID Item character is alive, you can ID with them.
    Merchant (All): 1 point for everyone at a minimum to get a 10% discount on everything. If you want someone to Master this, have it be one of your Self casters as 30 Per is needed to Master.
    Repair (One): You can shuffle items between characters during battle even while in turn based mode to have your Repair character do their work.
    Bodybuilding (All): Extra HP is important
    Meditation (Casters): Extra SP is important
    Perception (One): Expert is needed at a minimum to complete the game.
    Diplomacy (None): Useless IMO
    Disarm Traps (None): Use Telekinesis instead
    Learning (All): 10% bonus to XP is great for a minor gold investment. You can bump this if you want, but it's not needed.

Hirelings:

You can talk to the people walking around town and some are useful and give bonuses, but they take a percentage of the gold gained plus there's an initial fee. Here are some of the more useful ones:

Apprentice/Mystic/Spell Master: 2/3/4 point bonus to ALL spell skills. 5/10/20% take plus 500/1000/2000 initial hiring. The Mystic is a good medium.
    Factor/Banker: Takes 5/10% gold found, but gives you a 10/20% bonus to gold found.
    Bard: A bump to your rep, makes mastering Light Magic easier.
    Healer/Expert Healer/Master Healer: Cures all HP once per day. Expert cures conditions besides Dead, Stone, Eradicate. Master heals everything. 5/20/50% gold found cost.
    Scholar: Unlimited item ID and 5% bonus to XP for only 5% gold take. Amazing early on.
    Gate Master: Once a day Town Portal. 20% take. Great early on.
    Wind Master: Once a day 2 hr Fly. 20% take. Great early on.

Finally, there are some quests that you can complete without fighting any monsters, spoilers ahead:

Bringing Sulman's Letter to Wilbur Humphrey (Which you should have done already)
Retrieving Lord Kilburn's Shield and returning it to Wilbur Humphrey (The chest is guarded by werewolves and is trapped. You can lure the weres away by flying and then use the flying mechanism to avoid the blast from the trap)
Drinking from the Fountain of Magic and returning to Albert Newton (Promo quest for your Sorcs)
Knight's Nomination from Chadwick and returning to Lord Osric
Repair the Temple Stone in Free Haven by hiring a Stonecutter and Carpenter and bringing them there. Then returning to Lord Stone (I suggest doing this one last as you lose your Wind/Gate Master hirelings)
Fix the price of all stables and return to Lady Fleise (Once you accept this, do it as quick as possible for more gold. Also, remember to grab any horseshoes around the stables.)
Visit the Altar of Sun on solstice or equinox (Druid promotion)
Ending Winter for Lord Stromgald
Return the Statuettes to Sweet Water, Kriegspire, Dragonsands, Mire of the Damned and Bootleg Bay (suggested that you have your own Town Portal and Fly spells handy)

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Alright more Might & Magic tips, this time Might & Magic: World of Xeen, which is M&M 4 and 5 put together:

Adventurer or Warrior mode? Simply put, the game is balanced around Warrior mode and Adventurer mode is the Easy mode.

Character Creation and Party Builds:

The default party you start with is okay, but I suggest deleting those characters and creating your own party, HOWEVER, before you do, distribute the items on those characters as the characters you build don't get the extra items the prefab characters get.

Classes:

Knight - High HP, can wear all armor and use all weapons. No magic. Gets an extra attack every 5 levels. Your basic tank.
Barbarian - Higher HP, gets an extra attack every 4 levels, but is limited on armor and a few weapons. Will have less def than a Knight, but more HP. Take your pick.
Paladin - Knight + Cleric. All weapons and armor, but less hp, less attacks and can cast Cleric spells.
Archer - Knight + Sorcerer. Most weapons and armor, less hp, less attacks and can cast Sorcerer spells.
Robber - One of two characters who can pick locks and disarm by default. More defense orientated and has more thievery.
Ninja - The other characters who can pick locks and disarm. More offensive as they get more attacks but less HP and thievery.
Sorcerer - Your main nuker, gets lots of good spells but little in the way of HP, armor and weapons.
Cleric - Your main healer, great healing spells and decent defense but little in the way of HP and offense.
Ranger - A combo of Paladin and Archer. Better HP than both, but has a weaker spell list. A generalist.
Druid - Similar to the Ranger, but the Sorc and Cleric instead. Doesn't get the best of the best spells.

In World of Xeen (WoX) you will typically want: A beefy front line, someone with thievery and good casters. The prefab party is: Paladin, Knight, Ranger, Robber, Cleric, Sorcerer. This is a good party. If you want more spellcasting, go Ranger, Paladin, Archer, Robber, Cleric, Sorc. Or you could go with more frontline offense and go Barb, Paladin, Ranger, Ninja, Cleric, Sorc. Druids are the least useful of all the classes and I wouldn't bother with one of those. Otherwise the rest are all pretty good.

Certain classes will also get bonus skills, but you can get these for other classes later.

Race/Alignment:

Race plays a minor effect on your character with bonuses or detriments to HP and SP per level, resistances and skills. They are not super important except if you're trying to min/max. Alignment is very minor in this game and really is more for flair from what I can tell.

Stats: Stats are important with 11-12 being average. Less than that and you have penalties, more and you get bonuses.

Might: Boosts physical attacks and is needed for bashing open doors any other things that call for a Might check. Primary physical attackers should have this reasonably high.
Intellect: Important for Archers, Sorcerers, Druids and Rangers for SP. Otherwise a dump stat.
Personality: Important for Paladins, Clerics, Druids and Rangers for SP. Otherwise a dump stat.
Endurance: HP per level. Important for all.
Speed: AC bonus and how early in a round your character acts.
Accuracy: Chance to hit with melee or ranged.
Luck: Applies to Resistance Rolls for status effects and damage effects.

Skills:

All characters:

Arms Master: Bonus to hit
Body Builder: Extra HP
Merchant: Full value for selling items at shop instead of half.
Mountaineer: Only 2 characters needed to move through mountains, but good for everyone to have.
Navigator: Reduces time in deserts to 10 minutes per move instead of 4 hours.
Pathfinder: Same as Mountaineer, but for forests.
Swimming: Needed to go through shallow water without Walk on Water.

Some/One Characters:

Astrologer: Extra SP for Druids and Rangers
Cartographer: Auto-mapping.
Crusader: Needed for Castle Burlock.
Danger Sense: Lets you know when enemies are near.
Direction Sense: Enables the compass.
Linguist: Some checks look for this skill.
Prayer Master: Extra SP for Paladins and Clerics.
Prestidigitator: Extra SP for Sorcerers and Archers.
Spot Secret Doors: Lets you know where you can bash open hidden passages.
Thievery: Innate on Robbers and Ninjas. Mandatory.

Unneeded:

Tracker: Useless.

Starting out:

Once you're ready to go, take your time, play it slow and save often. Keep multiple saves even. With WoX, you can move between the Clouds and Darkside through the pyramids, but the Darkside is much harder overall and made for higher level parties. Don't bother with the Darkside until you get a few levels under your belt. You can easily go into late game areas and get wasted very easily, so be careful.

If you get stuck and need a way home, you can click the gem in the middle of the screen and call for Mr. Wizard. He will take you back to Castleview, but will take ALL of your gems on hand. Be warned.

Misc items that cast spells are very useful for non-magic casters and other characters who can't cast a particular spell. Some spells you should look out for in items: Lloyd's Beacon, Town Portal, Lightning Bolt, Fireball, Time Distortion, Teleport, Cure Paralysis/Poison/Disease, Divine Intervention, Power Cure, Raise Dead, Town Portal, Stone to Flesh.

Misc:

With regards to weapons and armor, the general rule for Material is: Obsidian > Diamond > Sapphire > Emerald > Ruby > Platinum > Gold > Quartz > Steel > Ebony > Silver > Amber > Pearl = Lapis > Iron > Coral = Crystal > Glass > Bronze > Brass > Wood > Leather.

Element and Attribute modifications are useful on Accessories and not so much on weapons and armor.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

PMush Perfect posted:

The tips on the wiki are A) kinda unclear/useless, and B) missing a lot of the point, soo...

NES-Specific
- Consider using the Final Fantasy Restored romhack, if it's an option for you. It adds a few QoL features (namely faster combat, a dash button, and a 'Buy 10' option in item shops), fixes many of the game's bugs, and improves the translation. It also does all of this without softening the game's edges or chipping away at too much of the old school charm.
- You start unarmed and naked. As soon as the game begins, go into town and buy yourself some spells and equipment, and don't forget to put them on.
- The top tier mobile heal/save item, HOUSEs, are bugged, and save before restoring your spells. So either just use them for freshening up before you enter a dungeon, or use a TENT afterwards to properly save your improved status.
- In combat, HEL2 mistakenly has the effect of HEL3. It is, unsurprisingly, the best midcombat healing spell in the game.
- Skip the following spells: LOCK, TMPR, LOK2, and SABR. They're glitched and do nothing or worse.

I want to add onto this instead of using FF Restored rom hack, go to http://finalfantasyrandomizer.com and choose the Improved Vanilla option. It does everything mentioned and also fixes bugs such as LOCK and TMPR not working.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

SweetBro posted:

Generally speaking charge weapons are pretty bad due to the period of vulnerability they leave you. In Hades not getting hit is typically very important as it will force you to spend gold on recovery rather than upgrading yourself. To spear is one of the best weapons in the game due to it's incredibly long range and instant attack animations.

Every level a limited number of rooms, it is generally not advantageous to take any room that gives you keys, shadow shards, ambrosia, or the crafting crystals, as it will reduce your total fighting capacity when you get to the boss.

Generally speaking you always want to take Daedelous Hammer rooms as these will define your build for the run, then rooms that synergize with your (it's typically not beneficial to spread over more than 2 deities per run), then shop rooms if you have >300 gold, then gold rooms, then pom rooms, then other god rooms. Worst case scenario you can just sell unwanted buffs between levels.

Titan's Blood is used to upgrade your weapons and unlock side-grades for them. How much value you get out of it is very dependent on the actual upgrade. Your access to be very limited in the early game, but after you clear the game once you can basically make the challenges harder to get more of it.

Temporary buffs are almost never worth it (from Charon's Well) unless you're using it to regain health or you think you can have them up and ready for the final boss.

Generally speaking Zeus's buffs are very weak and are almost never worth it over other Olympians. Dionysus is incredibly good at boss slaying due to his dots. Hermes doesn't synergize with himself nor does he have an ultimate, but is generally always good due to just make you faster in one way or another.

Enemies will start staggarable but will eventually gain Armor which will act as a second health, while they are so they cannot be staggered.

On the final level you will face a new mechanic that doesn't get explained: poisoned. Being poisoned sucks and can easily destroy your health pool before the big final battle. There are small yellow springs throughout the level that interacting with will instantly clear your poisoned condition, but they take like 5 seconds to refill.

To add onto this:

It depends really on the charge weapons, the shield has a charge mechanic, but you have full frontal immunity when charging. The shield is really good for learning attack patterns of enemies.

What rooms you take depends on if you're just staring out or later on after some runs. Early on, taking Darkness or Keys is really good as you need those to upgrade, and it's almost 100% sure that you're gonna die since you don't have the upgrades necessary to make it to later parts of the game. Once you've unlocked most of the Mirror or all of the mirror, I usually pick in this order: Double Boon > Hermes Boon > Boon > Hammer > Heart > Obol > Pom > Nectar > Gemstone > Darkness > Key. Toss in Charon and NPCs (Sisphus, Eurydice, Patroclus) as needed.

Note for hammers, you can only get 2 per run. Hermes is also typically restricted to two per run as well due to how powerful most of his boons are.

Charon's well is pretty good if you want to guarantee something or need health. The temp buffs are only good if you are using his keepsake, which extends how many rooms his buffs last.

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Dragon Quest VIII 3D

What egregiously missable stuff should I look out for? What skills aren't worth a toss because there's no respec?

I believe the 3ds fixed the missable stuff compared to the PS2 version.

You can eventually farm seeds of skill so you can use every skill but typically I roll with, considering every character will have 350 skill points at level 99:

Eight: Swords - 100, Spears - 59, Boomerangs - 0, Fisticuffs - 11, Courage - 100. This leaves you 80 points to do whatever with. Swords and Courage are Eight's strongest trees, Spears is at 59 for Lightning Thrust for metal farming and Fisticuffs at 11 for Defending Champion. You can do 18 in Boomerangs for Power Throw, which makes boomerangs do equal damage to all enemies.

Yangus: Axes - 100, Clubs - 0, Scythes - 70, Fisticuffs - 0, Humanity - 82. This leaves you with 98 points to do whatever with. Axes are his best weapons IMO. clubs aren't that great, scythes are pretty good, plus you want Stainless Steal Sickle. Fisticuffs are pointless and Humanity has some pretty good skills for Yangus. Kerplunk is a great skill in a pinch if you're nearly down and out.

Jessica: Knives - 0, Whips - 100, Staves - 100, Fisticuffs - 0, Sex Appeal - 100. This leaves you 50 points to work with. Her whip skills are very powerful and worth investing in. Staves also gives her very useful spells and is worth maxing out. Sex appeal isn't as good, but Hustle Dance is another Multiheal, so it's worth it IMO.

Angelo: Swords - Bows - 100, Staves - 65, Fisticuffs - 0, Charisma - 66. This leaves you with 119 points to work with. Sadly most of his trees aren't that great. Angelo is best suited to using a bow and healing. Use the rest of the points to max Staves and Charisma with a bit in Swords or max Swords and put the rest in Charisma or Staves to get the 2nd to last ability.

Red: Fans - 82 Whips - 0 Knives - 100, Fisticuffs - 7, Rougery - 100. You have 61 points to do whatever with. Dance of Life is a cheaper version of Kazing, well worth the points. Whips are covered by Jessica. Knives are loving powerful once maxed. Blade Cascade is 50% damage per hit times 6-8 hits. So 300-400% damage base. Combine that with tension and Oomph and you can do 6000-10000 in a single turn. 7 points in Fisticuffs for Defending Champion and 100 in Rougery for the steal skilsl and extra hp.

Morrie: Claws - 100, Clubs - 100, Boomerang - 0, Fisticuffs - 0, Passion - 100. You have 50 points to work with. Claws on Morrie are very good. Hardclaws are a free 150% attack. Rake N Break, removes buffs AND tension from an enemy and Hand of God ignores defense completely. Power Pummel is his version of Lightning Thrust/Executioner, great for metal farming. Also he gets great abilities from Passion. Pit Stop is a self midheal + status removal. Grande Gusto is a 2x tension for free. You can have Morrie at 100 tension in one turn with two Timbrels of Tension. He gets Kazing at skill 88 as well. I'd put the other 50 into Boomerangs.

With these setups, you have 4 people with Kazing or a version of it. Eight has Zing and Yangus has Kerplunk if you're in a really tight bind. Plus you'll have some very powerful skills.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Truman Sticks posted:

Uh, I don't know how useful a giant mass of spoiler text is for "before I play" advice

I figured I'd give the option for Inspector Gesicht and others who haven't played the 3ds version to be spoiled or not. Some people have played the PS2 version, so they might not mind the spoilers. It's mostly character spoilers.

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

Glad you added on because I disagree with a lot of what SweetBro said. Hades is a game where just about everything can be good in the right hands and everyone tends to think their favorite weapon is OP while the stuff they don't like sucks. Almost everything is good in the right circumstances. Half of the skill progression of the game is trying everything out and figuring out what those circumstances are, as well as what fits your playstyle best.

There are some aspects that are clearly better than others, but each weapon brings its own playstyle and the game makes you work around that.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

MockingQuantum posted:

In general, I think the advice isn't bad, but could more accurately be boiled down to something like "You will fail a lot of runs, and that is part of the normal progression. When you get to a point where finishing runs or beating bosses is more critical than unlocks in the House of Hades, focus on boons first, especially Daedalus hammers, which will help define your build on any given run."

To this point, I would actively suggest someone who has only a few runs into the game to take Chaos boons that increase darkness gain and just focus on getting as much darkness as possible. You can gain 1000+ darkness in a run if you stack on the bonuses, which goes a long way for early unlocks.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Any tips on Horrible Mom who got me hooked on prescription drugs at an early age? I'm having issues with the early parts of the game.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

anilEhilated posted:

Anything for Spelunky 2 yet? I played the first one but only made it to the final boss once so any tips and differences would be appreciated.

A few more tips:

1. Whipping is slightly different than the first Spelunky and will taking some getting used to. Most notable is that the backwards range on the whip is bigger. A good strat for bats is to face away from them and when they are close, whip. The backwards hitbox on the whip will kill the bat.

2. You can steal from shopkeeps and potentially be forgiven. You have to steal from the shopkeep, not kill him, and in the next level, NOT hurt any shopkeeps at all. If you get out without damaging another shopkeep, you will be forgiven and they won't come after you. However, any damage to a shopkeep counts against you, even if you didn't cause it.

3. You get more time per level now, 3 minutes compared to 2 minutes 30.

4. Ghost pots are high risk and reward. You get a diamond from breaking it, and diamonds now scale in value depending on the world. However breaking one summons the Ghost.

5. Various animals can be tamed and ridden! The turkeys are one of them, try it out!

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

John Lee posted:

Is this different at all? Backwards-whip bat-killing was my standard strat in the first game.

The overall strat is similar, it's just that the whip hitboxes feel slightly different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Delete pool ladders while people are swimming in them, also, read up on "The Painting Goblin".