Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

I bought the Devil May Cry HD Collection having only played DMC4 before. Should I play the games in chronological order (3, 1, 2) or release order (1, 2, 3) and are there any other bits of advice for the first 3 DMC games?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Mr E posted:

Metro 2033

Play on Ranger Hardcore. It's not super hard and it really improves the experience.
purchase a Hellsing (Pneumatic bolt launcher) as soon as you can. You can salvage the rounds from enemies, and overpressurized it can kill some of the hardest enemies in the game in two shots.
Be sure to explore everywhere and go off the beaten path. The world is really interesting and it can affect the story.
A fair bit into the game you'll reach a section where you and a friend have to go through a bunker filled with millions of giant respawning amoebas. Just stay close to him and only attack enemies behind both of you. He has a shotgun with infinite ammo - you'll be lucky to get to the end with more than a clip remaining if you're playing on Ranger difficulty.

Pseudoscorpion fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Oct 11, 2012

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

I'll add a bit for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

-If you're playing on the 3DS, the Circle Pad Pro is NOT REQUIRED. There's a new addition that adds lock-on functionality to combat that works pretty good in most circumstances.

-Also in the 3DS version, you can choose to turn off 3D rendering entirely in the options menu. Your mileage may vary, but for me it significantly increased the framerate, while for some of my friends it did nothing it all.

-When making combinations, hold down 'A' after making the first one to rapidly create more of the same item. Really useful for items you want in bulk, like potions, bombs, or bowgun shots.

-For the love of god, look up your charm tables as soon as you can. A Google search for 'MH3U charm tables' should give you a good explanation of what they are and how to determine yours, but the short version is that, depending on the timestamp when you create your save file, you potentially screw yourself out of useful charms and items, like the rust- and ancient-shards that are used to create Dragon-elemental weapons.

-Be prepared! Be sure to make sure you have everything prepared for your quest before you go out on it. Always make sure you have potions, paintballs, and whetstones. If you're aiming to capture monsters, make sure you pack a shock and/or pitfall trap and tranquilizer bombs. If you're harvesting, bring plenty of mining picks and bug nets. Hunting in an unstable environment? Bring dung bombs. Low-rank quests give you a ton of supplies at the beginning of every quest so if you forget something, chances are it's provided on-site, but the game will eventually stop doing that, so it pays to get used to it beforehand.

-Be sure to use your hired hunters whenever you can. On the 3DS, you get them via StreetPass (Don't know about WiiU), and you can meet them in Port Tanzia and hire them to do quests. It's relatively cheap and in my experience they succeed more often than not, so it's a cheap and easy way to get extra carve items from annoying monsters (Gigginox )

-A quick and easy way to make some money and advance time is to do the 1-star quest to deliver 2 Kelbi horns. They're common carves off of the Kelbi (deer) right outside of the village, and one of the rewards for completing the quest is two more Kelbi horns, so you can repeat it indefinitely after the initial two carves. This is probably the fastest way to advance time for the fishing fleet, farm, and hired hunter quests as well.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Centipeed posted:

I just installed SolForge, since it's free to play on Steam.
As someone who doesn't randomly detest the game, I'd recommend you swing by the thread and ask there.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

I recently picked up Shin Megami Tensei IV and am having some trouble with it. I just got to Medusa and am having a lot of trouble with most fights that go longer than a turn, and I allocated my app points poorly, so I'm thinking about restarting. That being said, is there anything particular to keep in mind? I read the thread and it's helpful, but any specifics would be much appreciated

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

McCoy Pauley posted:

I realize it hasn't been out that long, but anyone have any tips for Risk of Rain? Items that are particularly useful in the early game? Things to try to do in order to unlock stuff early?

-Commando is one of the best solo classes in the game, so don't be surprised if you have trouble with other characters, like enforcer.

-The modus operandi of the game is to finish levels fast enough so the difficulty stays as low as possible, but slowly enough so you collect as many items as possible. Try not to spend more than 10 minutes on a given level.

-I'm PRETTY SURE the difficulty follows a power function, meaning the first few difficulty changes aren't too bad, but once you get to Insane-onward enemies become VERY difficult.

-The layouts of each level are semi-randomly generated, insofar as you'll be able to tell exactly where you are on a map after a few plays. This can help you route your way around the map. For example, There are some one-way passages on Damp Caverns and Sunken Tomb, so you might want to go down those and make your way around, to minimize backtracking.

-Shrines: Cash Shrines should only be used after you beat a level since they're random whether or not you get an item. Health Shrines disappear once you summon the boss, so you may not be able to use them to exhaustion because of enemy spawns slowly whittling you away. Only use Imp Shrines when A) you're not nearby a cliff and B) you have an infinite-range attack (Enforcer ), but they're the most cost-effective way of getting items otherwise.

-Items: Generally you'll want defensive items, but there are a handful of offensive items that you'll want. Lategame gameplay is generally kiting enemies everywhere, so items that give you AoE capability are wonderful, even minor buffs like Gasoline or Will-o'-the-Wisp.

-Drones give you a lot of bang for your buck. Past level 3 or so, they're almost always a better investment than a chest.

-Look up how to unlock the other characters instead of trying to figure it out on your own. You'll get a few of them incidentially (Enforcer, Bandit, Sniper) but a few of them are more obscure (HAN-D, Acrid, Miner)

-I usually will get Life Savings, Smart Shopper, or Explorer's Key if I can on the first level, since they pay for themselves very quickly. Life Savings is $1/3sec, Smart Shopper causes enemies to drop 25% more gold, and Explorer's Key automatically opens all chests on-screen plus a bit.

-For roulettes, don't look for an item and instead just look at their outline and stop it on Red if you can. Red-outline ('High Priority') items are almost invariably game-changers, or are at least very useful.

-Play with friends! The game is fun solo but multiplayer is a blast. Just look out for desync.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

McCoy Pauley posted:

This is great -- thank you!

Edit: do you mind if I add it to the wiki?

Go for it!

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Golden Lumber posted:

Just got a hearthstone beta key. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I already leveled a few classes to 10 but I don't really know how to tackle arena.

First of all, check out the thread if you haven't already. We're always welcoming to fresh blood!

On to tips:
-Hearthstone, moreso than a lot of other card games, is really dependent on the concept of card advantage. If you come from an online gaming background you might have the notion that having more dudes than them is better. If you come from a card game background, you know this isn't true in the slightest - cards are your main and best resource. Generally, cards that either replace themselves (like Novice Engineer), destroy more cards than they use (like Arcane Explosion for mages), or have some effect upon immediately being played (like Shattered Sun Cleric's +1/+1 buff) are almost always at least okay cards to use.

-The best strategy to play is to keep the game momentum only slightly in your favor. Unlike games like Magic, Hearthstone is very swingy - you can easily go from a winning position to being on the ropes in a single turn. You want to be barely winning constantly to minimize the losses from the inevitable Flamestrike/Mind Control/whatever.

-Don't spend cash on it. It's really easy to get all the cards you need, even the rarest ones, and you get gold at such a rate that you can open a pack or two every few days. Plus, the card they give you for spending cash is super lovely

-This is more of an advanced tip, but keep in mind certain 'magic numbers', which are, conveniently, the first four primes plus one (): 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. A lot of the most effective cards have power and/or toughness equal to one of these numbers, so if you have no better ideas what cards to use, look for one of these. Of course, when you're actually playing anything goes because of buffs and whatnot, but it's good to keep in mind.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

What particular weapon skill should i be getting for that gun? I've been training up in pistols so far

I may be mistaken but I believe they count as shotguns.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Chinaman7000 posted:

Deus Ex: get the ability to punch through walls. It'll pay itself off.

Addendum: if you're trying to go for non-lethal, Kool-Aid-Man-ing through breakable walls will kill any enemies on the opposite side of that wall. This doesn't matter a lot but I can think of at least one place where your options are 'walk into a fight' or 'bust through a wall' and there's no third option.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

paco650 posted:

(white card = no fusing just stat-ups, black card = fuse randomly)

Wait, seriously?! I almost never used the StreetPass feature in SMTIV because the demons always ended up fusing into Slime or whatever. Dammit.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

I bought Dungeon of the Endless and I'm currently getting thrashed at it. I can't even get out of the first floor 80% of the time, usually getting owned on the way to the exit. Any tips?

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

Just started playing Dishonored for the first time.

Given that I usually don't play games more than once, is it worth doing a non-lethal run or am I just condemning myself to a less fun version of the game?

Also, I have the PC version, but playing with a controller. Is KB/M a signicantly better experience?

Dishonored is most fun when you try for non-lethal but don't revert when you inevitably cock it up, since there are so many combat options.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

McCoy Pauley posted:

Any advice for Crypt of the Necrodancer, in particular stuff to upgrade early on? Also, is there any point to picking up glass gear from that special shop? It feels pretty lame that when it breaks I'm left with nothing, rather than reverting to my prior, non-glass gear.

-Learn the patterns. Every enemy in the game has a predictable pattern. The exception to this rule are bat-type enemies, which move randomly after a certain number of beats. Especially focus on learning the pattern for dangerous enemies like the Red and Blue Dragons.
-Hardcore mode is where the roguelike fun is at! None of your lobby upgrades matter there and everything is unlocked by default in that mode, so don't worry about grinding diamonds to unlock stuff.
-Be mindful of shrines! Some are situationally useful (Shrine of Peace at the beginning of a run, for example), while others are deathtraps (Shrine of Rhythm, which instantly kills you if you miss a beat)
-Glass gear has the best stats in the game, but breaks when you get hit - it's a risk-reward sort of thing. The exception is glass armor, which absorbs a hit for free - I believe this also protects your other glass items if you have any.
-Never try to kill the shopkeeper. It's not worth it.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Anything for Shin Megami Tensei 4?

Just a few things that come to mind:

The first two bosses (Minotaur and Medusa) are some of the hardest in the game. The second can be cheesed by recruiting a specific demon in the zones before it and leveling it up; it morphs in a new demon that's immune to most of that boss's attacks. The first one doesn't have any tricks to it but IIRC it becomes a lot harder if you have Walter as your random party member for that fight since he can give the boss extra turns.

On that note you'll usually want to save before fighting a boss so you can figure out what its weaknesses (if any) are, then fight it again so you don't give the boss any extra turns. Battles in SMT4 are already incredibly lethal without the Press Turn system, so giving a boss a bunch of unnecessary extra turns can be a death sentence.

You can be tempted to cheese some bosses by making a team of full immune/absorb/reflect demons (or spamming the physical or magical damage reflect spells). Mid- and late-game bosses can catch onto this and start spamming unresistable Almighty spells which will kill you in short order. That being said, it can be useful since sometime the boss will catch on after one or two rounds, while other times you can get upwards of 5 rounds of free attacks.

Also, if you want to get the neutral ending, you'll actually want to do more of a 60-40 split between Law and Chaos (doesn't matter which one you prefer) as there's a choice that causes a big swing in one of those directions right before the cutoff for the endgame. The swing is big enough that if you do a 50-50 split, you'll actually lock yourself out of the neutral ending.

This may just be my personal experience but I felt a lot of side quests were unlocked waaay sooner than they should be, so don't feel bad if you take a quest and get wrecked over and over. Just leave and come back later.

As far as stats go, go full magic or full dexterity (whatever the ranged attack stat is) with enough points in speed to guarantee you'll always go first. Strength is, IIRC, useless as it doesn't scale up physical abilities, only basic attacks.

If you think you'll ever get StreetPasses, you'll want a white card which gives you items and buffs the stats of your attached demon. The black card randomly fuses the demon with others, which in my experience has always ended up with a lovely Slime at some point, but I guess it could be effective if you wanted to babysit it.

If it wasn't obvious, the App Point/EXP/Macca DLCs are ludicrously OP, but if you trust yourself to use them in moderation they can cut down on a lot of the grinding you need to do.

Pseudoscorpion fucked around with this message at 22:17 on May 3, 2015

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

I picked up Cogmind on the recommendation of the Roguelike thread and I'm getting owned especially hard by roguelike standards. How do I play this robot game, goons.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Vidaeus posted:

Anything for Dungeon of the Endless? This game is cool, but difficult.

Play on Very Easy. No shame.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Thanks for the tip. Should I use the thing that I got in the mail that seems to make me level 25? I feel like I might be skipping important 'learn wtf you are doing' stuff, but I'm not sure.

I would save it for an alt, since when you use it you still have to progress through the low-level content anyway (AFAIK), so you may as well do the content at an appropriate level.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

I'm partway through the prologue of Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. Anything I should know as the game begins to ramp up proper?

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

I got Disgaea 5 for Christmas! Anything to know for a newcomer to the series?

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

C-Euro posted:

Probably buying Bravely Default soon (having a good time with the demo), anything worth knowing that isn't already on the site?

It's already on there but it's worth repeating: Don't be afraid to mess with the difficulty/encounter rates! I had to grind a couple of times when I played it and I opted not to change the encounter settings, and it took ages. Crank the encounter rate to maximum and the difficulty to easy so you can auto-grind, then put it back up to normal or even 1/2 encounters for the actually interesting bits.

Other than that, there'll be a point where you'll run into a soft wall for Job Points (Level 8 or 9, IIRC) - don't worry about getting past those walls, as enemies later in the game can drop hundreds of JP each kill.

I asked about Disgaea 5 a while back but didn't get any bites. It's my first Disgaea game, so what should I know in general, and specific to Disgaea 5?

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Zaodai posted:

I know it's in Early Access, but I picked it up last night. Anything for Slime Rancher?

If you feed an off-type plort to a slime, that slime will become a largo, which has the traits of both its original type and the type of the plort you fed it. Something that's important, though, is that when you feed a largo its preferred food, you get TWO plorts out instead - one of each of its types. And if that wasn't nice enough, largos also have the preferred diets of both its base types, too, so it's actually easier to feed them (although I forget if pink slimes count for this or not, since they have a diet of 'everything' and that would just make Pink/X largos strictly the best for ease of feeding). The main downside is that you can't store them in your inventory, which is kind of annoying when managing them, and they take up a lot of space. You also need to be careful not to feed a largo a third plort type, or it becomes a Tarr, which is bad.

E: pink, not blue

Pseudoscorpion fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Nov 24, 2016

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Lakbay posted:

Any tips for Romancing SaGa 3? I beat the android remake of RS2 but I had to use a guide because holy crap the NPCs get bad at telling you available quests shortly after the beginning of that game. I chose Harid and the NPCs seem to be slightly better at giving me quests but I have no idea how to make money to upgrade equipment/buy spells

Oh man, it's been ages since I played this game, but I'll see what I can remember (Note that I played the game on a fan translation, so the names may be different if it ever had a real re-release with a professional translation):
-Your main character pick doesn't matter that much, but there are some characters that get extra bonuses. Off the top of my head, you can only ever get Katrina if you pick her as your starting character; Harid has the Falchion locked into his first weapon slot and you can never replace it unless he's your main, in which case you can do the tower dungeon in the east (King's Capitol?) to get a signficantly better one; the last few fights must be fought in Commander Mode if you choose Sara; Mikhail gets access to the kingdom management and warfare minigame.
-Herman is a pretty dreadful character normally, but if he's in your party when you defeat Forneus, he regains his youth and becomes Black, the best Axe user in the game.
-Tatiyana (Eclair/Crepe/etc) will force herself into your party if you let her, but she'll automatically leave if you go to Librof.
-Sharl is a pretty bad character until you complete Muse's Dream, which gives you the Silver Hand which increases your stats dramatically.
-It's pretty hard to screw yourself over, and all the characters are viable at worst, so have fun trying out weird party comps.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Lorini posted:

Any thoughts on classes for Disagaea 5? I know the game defines grind, but there are so many classes and I was wondering which I should either definitely get or definitely not get. Thanks.

There's not really much you can do wrong, honestly. I hired one of one and, really, ended up using only a very small subset of them. Feel free to mix and match!
That being said, here's some stuff I wish I knew about certain classes:

- The game starts you off with a decent variety of classes that are essentially the same role, divided into male/female, but some of them are better than others for a lot of the game. For instance, the female Valkyrie's unique passive/Evility gives them bonus damage for each square they move, so they become more effective later when you can stack a bunch of +move items onto them, but less effective early on compared to the male Fighter. YMMV, but here's my take:
Fighter > Valkyrie, as Valkyrie is more gear-dependent for the above reasons.
Magician > Witch. Magician spends more SP per cast, but deals more damage, while Witch spends half SP and later gets an SP regeneration skill. This makes Witch better for long-form marathons such as Item World (but, really, you should be using a Sage for that), while Magician only needs to spend a pittance of HL to refill its health between maps.
Clergy ~= Cleric. Both have their upsides: Clergy's healing magic also works as Espoir, removing status effects, but Cleric's healing is twice as effective. You get a good healer in the form of Christo pretty early on (and you should use him, as he becomes very useful later in the game due to his unique evility), so either option is probably fine.
Martial Artist > Fight Mistress. These are pretty much the same as Fighter/Valkyrie but with a defensive slant (Fight Mistress gains Evasion per tile moved). I didn't really like either of these classes, though, as Armor Knight largely obsoletes their 'tank' role.
- Maid seems pretty dull early on, but later they learn the Afternoon Tea skill, which allows another unit to move and attack again. Needless to say, this skill is incredibly good! Don't make the mistake I made: bring a maid with you whenever you can, if only to be an Afternoon Tea bot.
- Don't knock buff and debuff skills! I didn't give the Professor class much consideration, until I looked at the numbers and realized that their buffs are enormous, especially when leveled up at the Skill Shop.
- It's handy to have a few Celestial Hosts in reserve, as they can learn Miracle of Love, a move that kills them but resurrects another unit that's died.
- Sage is probably the best class in the game by a comedically huge margin, but it's also almost certainly the last class you'll unlock as it requires rank 4/6 of Magic Knight, which'll take a fair bit to get to without excessive grinding.
- None of the generic DLC classes are particularly good, but most of the named DLC characters range from decent to absolutely bonkers good.
- I never really used any of the Monster-type enemies since I found that Mon-Toss and Magichange weren't worth losing Throw for, but they're probably good?
-Don't change the subclass on your generics willy-nilly, as you'll stop gaining class EXP for whatever their class is in favor of gaining class EXP for the new one, which means you'll stop progression on learning their new skills!
-However, leveling other classes will get you access to their evilities, which can be really useful. Maxing a class allows you to gain their Unique Evility, which can drastically buff a character (once you get more Unique slots, later in the game).
-DO change the subclass for the non-generic characters, though, since they'll just be wasting their class EXP otherwise.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

im cute posted:

The wiki covers a lot (though I disagree with taking the extra organs mod, as I ended up with 5x as much alien material as anything else), but I would suggest something: donít limit yourself to a Powers/Security-only run in your first go. There are great things in both trees, and being adaptable gives you options when you run out of bullets or magic points. Donít miss out on cool stuff like Mimic Matter or the slow-down murder mode just for a trophy or cheevo.

To add on to this: basically the only major downside to taking more than one psy skill is that turrets become hostile to you, which is actually barely a downside considering that the relatively few turrets in the game generally die to ambient enemies pretty quickly on their own without your intervention.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

McCoy Pauley posted:

Any tips for starting out in They Are Billions?

I'm nowhere near good enough at the game to give any significant advice, but here's a tip: things can go bad fast. Don't try to stretch your self thinner than absolutely necessary, especially early on, or you might not notice a single zombie slip in and ravage your residential quarters without a chance in hell of recovering.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

I'm not that deep into La-Mulana 2, but here's a few tips:

* Despite being a sequel, the start of the game is way more newbie-friendly than La-Mulana 1. You can't leave the Roots of Yggdrasil until you've nearly exhausted the zone, for instance, and it's nearly impossible to miss the Holy Grail (the fast-travel item).
* After you first enter Eg-Lana, the merchant in the Gate of Guidance (nearby the Grail chest) starts selling items, including one that reveals boss/room guardian health. It's super useful, but it's also quite expensive at $100.
* Activating boss Ankhs in this one auto-saves, so you don't need to be too worried about running back to heal and save before checking out the fight.
* Auto-saves (from walking in front of a Grail tablet or from activating a boss) persist for only your current session. Don't be me and lose two hours of progress because you assumed the auto-save had your back
* You can unequip upgrades from the menu. I think you could also do this in LM1 too, but this time, there's a few upgrades that you don't necessarily want on all the time.
* Spikes deal a percentage of your max health in damage and ignore invulnerability frames, so they're going to be deadly throughout the whole game. They're generally positioned over trap doors, but ALSO over the edge of offscreen ledges you might be tempted to just walk off of if you want to go downward. Be vigilant!
* Also if you read a tablet that says don't read it again you probably shouldn't read it again.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

SiKboy posted:

Chests which explode due to a fuse burning down drop nothing.

Adding on to this: timed chests are just short enough that you won't have enough time to fast travel to the shop, buy a key, and teleport back, so if you find a timed chest and have no keys, you may as well destroy it since at least you're getting something out of it.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

1redflag posted:

Anything for The Outer Worlds? Iím wondering mainly about trap skills/builds/weapons, etc., but any tips appreciated.

* Choose at least one combat skill, you're not gonna get through this game without getting your hands pretty dirty.
* Most of the perks are honestly pretty mediocre, so don't worry too much about choosing a 'bad' one.
* For non-dialog skills, there's not a huge reason to level the skill up beyond the highest breakpoint (20/40/60/80/100) you want for the bonuses.
* Lockpicking >>> Hacking. I think I hacked single-digits worth of things throughout my entire playthrough, while I was hurting for mag-picks most of the game from the sheer volume of pickable locks.
* All of the party members are really good, but the game starts you off with the best two. Don't be afraid to experiment with new party compositions.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

A small thing for Doom Eternal: While you unlock Fast Travel near the end of stages, it isn't permanent - it just lasts until you exit that level. If you miss a collectible and want to go back at a later point, you'll have to replay the level entirely.

Pseudoscorpion fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Mar 22, 2020

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Anything for Offworld Trading Company? I've been playing a bit and mostly winning but I can't help but feel like I'm stumbling rear end-over-head into success instead of really understanding how to play this game well.

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

YggiDee posted:

Can anyone give me advice for Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate?

Make sure Monster Hunter World isn't the game you want to play instead. MHGU is great but it's very much the series veteran's sendoff game, layering everything from all previous monster hunters on top of one another in a gigantic, inaccessible content lasagna. MHW is a lot less content-dense, but infinitely more accessible for a variety of reasons. If you've already played World, there's not much to give advice on other than have fun and try out all the hunting styles for each weapon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pseudoscorpion
Jul 26, 2011

Anything for the Escapists 2?