Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Twitch posted:

It's been years since I've played any of those so this will be vague, but I remember there are a couple optional dungeons that are missable. The first time I played it, I beat the game and still missed a bunch of stuff, so it's not mandatory, but you might want to check a sidequest guide if you want to see everything in the game ( https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps2/459510-shadow-hearts/faqs/18553 should have everything you need, albeit with a spoiler warning). I believe these effect the ending you get, although the bad ending is the canon one if I'm remembering everything right.

The good ending and the bad ending are both the canonical ending. The game isn't too hard try to take it slow it's one of the most atmospheric rpgs and I can guarantee you'll wish there were more than four games in the series once your done with it. Also read all the item descriptions there's some good poo poo in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Call of Pripyat. Been in my library a while, the only game in the series that's playable without mods. Want to start a First-Person-Sandbox after nuking everything in Dying Light.

All I know is that it's about scavengers who find alien artifacts in an alternate Russia much like today's Russia. How do you progress? What RPG elements are there? Do I change the VA to Russian? Do I have to worry about eating and sleeping?

Pripyat is in Ukraine.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Tutoring is one people forget the most I think, You need such high stats to start that by the time you can your well passed trying to pick up jobs for cash.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Play a different game

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I did a watch of the new Saints Row dlc. It was three missions, one was a tailing mission and one made you take pictures. The area it added is about the size as starfish island in Vice City. Just an absolute failure on every level.