Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Food Guy
Oct 10, 2012
Is there anything I should know for Enchanted Arms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Food Guy
Oct 10, 2012
If I remember Tale of Two Towns correctly, there isn't a time limit so feel free to go as slow or fast as you want to.

Any advice for Mind/Zero?

Food Guy fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Jan 8, 2015

Food Guy
Oct 10, 2012
I bought Atelier Rorona Plus in the Big in Japan sale last month. There's a page on beforeiplay about the original version of Rorona, does the advice on that page still apply to the plus version? And if not, what should I be aware of? Also, I have played the Dusk trilogy, so Atelier games aren't new to me.

Food Guy
Oct 10, 2012
Anything for Lost Dimension? I picked it up yesterday and haven't really had the chance to play it yet.