Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mortuus
Nov 8, 2012

Jesus loves you, useless corpse
Anything for Two Worlds 2? I played it a while ago but I'm pretty sure I made a horrible character, so I'd like to avoid that this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mortuus
Nov 8, 2012

Anything for Warcraft III?

I played it when it first came out, but never really got very far into it. Anything in particular I should be leveling up for heroes?

Mortuus
Nov 8, 2012

Yeah I quickly gathered that. Is there seriously only a 12 unit limit per group, though? That seems really annoying so far.

Mortuus
Nov 8, 2012

Anything for Wing Commander 1+2? Going to buy it on GOG soon, and I've never played any of them before. In particular, what sort of control scheme should I be using?

Mortuus
Nov 8, 2012

Anything for Monster Hunter Generations? Never played a Monster Hunter game before, and I've read the entries on the wiki for the other games, but what do I need to know in particular for Generations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mortuus
Nov 8, 2012

Anything for Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires?

I haven't really played a Warriors game since about 3 or 4, so is there anything in particular that has changed gameplay-wise since the info on the wiki for 7, or anything for the strategy aspects of Empires?