Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rage McDougal
Jul 28, 2013

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

Just started playing Dishonored for the first time.

Given that I usually don't play games more than once, is it worth doing a non-lethal run or am I just condemning myself to a less fun version of the game?

Also, I have the PC version, but playing with a controller. Is KB/M a signicantly better experience?

Going totally non-lethal means you can't use about 3/4 of your gadgets/powers and only gets you an achievement. If you're only going to play it once I'd definitely recommend just using whatever you feel like, since freedom of approach is one of the best things about Dishonored.

The speed/precision of a mouse will probably allow to do more fancy blinks than you could do with a controller, but if you're happier using a controller it's not going to be a big deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU