Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealDeadTom
Mar 12, 2014
What's the word on Outlast, any good? I was hoping it would be the next RE4 experience (Which I'm also getting, there's an HD version on steam apparently).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealDeadTom
Mar 12, 2014
Just started Shogun 2. Loved the original, the standard mode seems straightforward, only a few interface complaints.
How much of the DLC is worth it? I have rise of the samurai that I haven't started yet, but that's all.

RealDeadTom
Mar 12, 2014

Sober posted:

What's wrong with the interface? wait til you get to Rome 2!

DLC is just some extra units for each faction or extra factions.

Rise of the Samurai is a completely different campaign. Shalcar did an LP of it (he's also doing a vanilla S2 one right now) that has a bunch of info on the units/buildings stuff that feels a little more useful.

It just feels clunky. Not being able to move your entire army out of a castle at once, dunno how they forgot about that.

Thanks, I'll try rise soon.

Fat Samurai posted:

The other stuff is probably not worth it unless you get it in a sale or something.

Got it all 75% off on gamersgate XD

RealDeadTom
Mar 12, 2014

Zaphod42 posted:

Uh what? You can move everybody out at once. Just select them all first? :confused:

First thing I tried 0.o Tried every which way tbh. Will investigate.

RealDeadTom
Mar 12, 2014

Head Hit Keyboard posted:

When all else fails, limit spam.

some things never change