Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigTeaBag
Dec 9, 2004
The Matrix is about black chicks.

Andrast posted:

So, I just got Dead rising, Dead Space and Mirror's Edge. Anything to know about these?

Mirror's Edge is very short (5 or so hours) and lineal. One of the achievements is to beat the game without shooting a person. This is very doable on the normal difficulty, although the very last level can make it a bit difficult.

edit: Try not to get into too many fights. You usually lose and can't take too many bullets before you die. The game is meant to be played with you running away.

BigTeaBag fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Jun 19, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigTeaBag
Dec 9, 2004
Not really a gameplay question, but I was thinking about buying Fallout 3. Is the GOTY worth it or would it be better to buy the regular version and some/none of the DLC?

BigTeaBag
Dec 9, 2004
Any advice before I start Red Dead Redemption?

BigTeaBag
Dec 9, 2004

KingShiro posted:

Borderlands

Play this game co-op, if at all possible. I could only manage an hour or two at a time in single player, but the game is WAY better with somebody else.

BigTeaBag
Dec 9, 2004
I am just now getting around to Bioshock. Any advice? I have already started on hard mode. Will I regret that?

BigTeaBag
Dec 9, 2004
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLC is 50% off this week ($5/each, I think). Are any of them worth it?

BigTeaBag
Dec 9, 2004
Before I get too much further in Prototype, is there one power I should direct all my money to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigTeaBag
Dec 9, 2004
A friend and I are starting Army of Two: 40th Day. Anything to know?