Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Scalding Coffee posted:

Have Relm fight enemies and use Sketch ...no, forget that idea, you can either gently caress up the games saves or get random awesome goodness. You should Google the glitches of Relm.

This glitch was fixed in the PS1 version, so it's probably fixed in the GBA version too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer

TiltedAtWindmills posted:

This isn't true in the GBA version. There's a new boss in the WOR that takes place on a ship, so you can still get it if you missed it before.

A little tip for the guy new to the game, to learn Mog's dances, finish a battle on new terrain with Mog, without using the dance command. I don't think the game really explains that at all.

It's explained in one of those Imp tutorials, isn't it? I thought I remembered one about Dance.

(Also, if you're giving a tip to the guy new to the game, isn't it kind of silly to put it behind a spoiler, especially in the same tag as another more spoilery comment? :v:)

Idran fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Jun 15, 2010

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer
That's Super Mario.

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Xander77 posted:

In other news. the wiki info on Sleeping Dogs still talks about shooting out tires on cop cars during chases instead of ramming them, which is actually counterproductive misinformation.

Off-topic, but what are those Youtube links about?

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

Persona 3 FES: Should I bother grinding levels on the personas or concentrate on making new ones with the S-Links as they improve?

The latter, definitely. The game's built for you to be constantly replacing personas as you level up, there's really almost no reason to keep holding onto a specific one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idran
Jan 13, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Centipeed posted:

The Games List is Mediawiki's default category listing page. I'm not sure if it's possible to take care of that problem, except by manually renaming all of the "The" pages to "Title Of The Game, The".

You can change how a page is sorted by adding a sort key to the category link.

Instead of [[Category:Games]] on the "The Legend of Zelda" page, you'd have [[Category:Games|Legend of Zelda]], and "The Legend of Zelda" will be sorted in the category page as though it was titled "Legend of Zelda".