Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
I'm just starting Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

Are there any tips or stats I should focus on to make life easier?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

Ekster posted:

Also, try to get your moods in the middle. There's no extra bonus for having Willfull higher or lower, as long as it's the dominant stat for example. It'll make it easier to manipulate moods in order to learn skills more efficiently.

Don't worry about failing checks (unless it kills you), especially early on, it's almost inevitable.

and as a side thing, just have fun with builds for laughs. Watching some streams have created such wonderful fun builds like "Princess rear end Princess" (All the royal stuff). Spy Princess (all intrigue). They probably won't win but it's funny.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
I don't see anything in the Wiki. Any tips for Neptunia Rebirth 1? I'm looking for mostly combat\stat tips but anything is helpful

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
I have questions for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 that weren't in the wiki but might be helpful for future people too.

Is combat less about movement and more about timing hits properly?

Does Easy difficulty take anything away from the content?

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
Anything for Death End Re;Quest?