Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
I just finished New Vegas and now I want to go back and play Fallout 3 (which I never got around to playing when it was new). I guess the question is, is the console version serviceable or do you need a bunch of mods to fix up the game like Oblivion? I'd rather play on my 360 but not if I'm missing out on a bunch by not having mods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Astfgl posted:

The only things you'll really find yourself wanting mods for is the functionality offered by New Vegas. Things like jury rigging, weapon mods, more craftable items, faction armor, etc. The game still runs fine on a console (I just finished an umpteenth playthrough a month or two ago) but you will quickly become frustrated by how much LESS (comparatively) you can do.
Alright thanks, I think I'm just gonna pick up the 360 goty version. I'll miss some of that stuff but mainly I'm interested in the story/lore because I'm all into the Fallout universe right now.

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
LittleBigPlanet 2

I just got a PS3 and downloaded this from PS+. What the heck is this weird game and what is all this poo poo I'm collecting? :psyduck:

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

ManSedan posted:

I just got Arkham City. Hit me.
Prepare yourself for one of the best games and the greatest video game voice performance ever.

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

Spalec posted:

-[Uncharted] 2 is so much better then 1 it's ridiculous, it improves on literally every aspect of the game. (not to say 1 is bad, of course)
I just played 1 and started 2 and honestly I would say 1 is a bad game. It is still probably worth going through because the story and characters are so fun but the shooting and traversal gameplay is real garbage and doesn't hold up. The shooting in particular is just a total drag every time it comes up and was something I just suffered through. I was relieved to start 2 and find that it really does feel much better in every way, to me it feels like there is a console generation gap between the two games.