Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I've gone through DMC 4 on normal without too much issue, is Bayonetta a big step up in difficulty? I don't normally play these types of games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Barudak posted:

Nope. Bayonetta is, overall, a much more forgiving game than DMC

Yo this is straight up bullshit. I went through all of DMC 4 just fine, whereas the fifth mission of Bayonetta I had to quit after dying 20+ times.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Does anyone happen to know when the last chance for me to spend money in RAGE is? I'm closing in on the end I think (about to blow up a bridge) and I don't wanna finish the game with money unspent.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

hampig posted:

If that doesn't work, I'd like to try The Witcher 2. Anything a first time player really needs to know?

You don't really find a ton of weapon/armor loot, instead the game expects you to buy weapon and armor schematics, find or buy the necessary materials for the schematic and then craft the schematic to get new gear. Keeping your gear current makes a big difference!

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
After finishing RAGE (thanks for the advice thread!), I'm about to start Hitman Absolution. I understand the game is more straightforward than the previous ones but is there anything I should know going in? Any things that are crucial to do/avoid?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Rogue Legacy is a lot tougher than I imagined, to the point where I don't get more than a handful of rooms in. Any tips on what I should be focusing on in the early game?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

al-azad posted:

Lots of stuff about Rogue Legacy

Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Anything I should know before diving into Two Worlds 2?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
There anything I should know about Syndicate (2012) before jumping in?

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

PRL412 posted:

lots of Syndicate advice

Thanks for this! I started playing today and am having a really good time.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
I'm skipping Bioshock 2 and going straight to Minerva's Den, anything I should know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
How do I get a tip onto the wiki? I realized that the horse auto rides to your destination if you use the cinematic cam in Red Dead Redemption 2 and I think that might be useful for others.