Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

serling
Aug 25, 2005

This deviates a little from the true purpose of the topic, but I'm guessing it's alright.

I'm at the end of Persona 3 (original version), and I was wondering if there is anything I should be doing in preperation for the finale?

My progress:
I'm level ~65, somewhere in mid-december. I have all my three main stats at max; currently trying to max out my social links where feasible. I've also reached the top of block five in Tartarus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serling
Aug 25, 2005

Arx Fatalis.

I know about the game breaking bugs, but I was wondering if there were any mods or updates I should grab a hold of to improve how the game runs?

serling
Aug 25, 2005

CrookedB posted:

You do know about the latest (1.21) patch, right? It was only released this January.

I just used the steam version and assumed everything would be up to date.