Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pr0phecy
Apr 3, 2006
For Final Fantasy Tactics, I've been grinding my knights and chemists but don't know what to do with them. Any hints?

edit: poo poo on the first few pages there's some help.

Pr0phecy fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Oct 16, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pr0phecy
Apr 3, 2006
Only 1 AFAIK.

At one point, you will be greeted by some friendly fellows, happy for your success. You will know when you see them. They will only appear once and you must crush them to get the achievement.

vvv the more you know. thanks. vvv (3 posts down)

Pr0phecy fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Oct 22, 2010

Pr0phecy
Apr 3, 2006
I finally got Icewind Dale 2. Any tips? My team composition is as follows.

4 Melee: 1 Paladin, 1 Fighter, 1 Cleric, 1 Rogue. I figured the Paladin could tank as well as heal while the Fighter is more damage based (I plan on using a two-hander with him.) The Cleric and the Rogue will give me more specialized healing and damage based roles.

1 Ranged: 1 Ranger, for the animal companion + whatever misc. stuff I need, he's my go-to guy.

1 Spellcaster: 1 Wizard. For all spellcasting need, one wizard specializing in evocation for Magic Missiles and all other damaging spells.

Pr0phecy fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Jan 2, 2011

Pr0phecy
Apr 3, 2006
A small question for the King's Bounty players (since the thread is now in the archives). What does the Treasure Searcher ability do on the green dragon in the Armored Princess expansion? I can't seem to use it in a battle or outside so what gives?

edit: Got it.

Pr0phecy fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Feb 5, 2012

Pr0phecy
Apr 3, 2006
Can I get some tips on Might and Magic 3? I'm struggling to build up an army anything before the 15 turn mark. I seem to be focused entirely on upping my town hall to get a lot of gold but it takes forever to get some troops out the door. By that time, the enemy is just walking over me as I have 5 heroes but only 1 that can fight with an army and 4 with lovely spells.

Also, where do I buy spellbooks?

Lotsa tips please! This game is ~amazing~.

edit: just discovered beforeiplay. Checking that out.

Pr0phecy fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Dec 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pr0phecy
Apr 3, 2006
Wasn't there a big, big patch that re-worked combat a bit? Is that combat overhaul mod still necessary?