Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Anything for Pathfinder: Kingmaker? I'm familiar with table top Pathfinder, but I'm about to start the video game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Fat Samurai posted:

Anything for cyberpunk?

I haven't played since the before all the big patches came out, but build wise you can do just about anything and still walk through most of the game.

A few small things to avoid:
- throwing knives are annoying to use and destroy whatever you threw
- upgrades that increase the amount of crafting materials you get from hacking are worthless. They're only good for crafting very specific items and you won't need that many.
- crafting in general was largely pointless since it required such a massive amount of materials to make a lvl appropriate item, and the next goon you kill will probably have something of roughly equal value.
- This may have changed but at release the mono-wire really sucked for how expensive it was.