Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Can someone toss me some tips for Armored Core 4: For Answer?

I just don't want to make my giant robot a big piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Can someone shoot me some tips for The Precursors and Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic?

May 8, 2006

Any tips/most have mods for someone going on a total war binge? Empire, Napoleon, and Shogun 2 are filling my time for the next great while.

May 8, 2006

How about King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame? Is the DLC worth it?

I've been on kind of a Total War kick, but I wanted something a bit more fantasy. I have also installed Third Age:Total War, I've heard good things about it.

May 8, 2006

So how about Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy or whatever the gently caress the title actually is. This has become my go-to game for the toilet or before bed, the story is stupid but I just like customizing the guys, unlocking moves, and so on. I'm not great at it, I feel like I am missing something about the battle system.

I'm on Chapter 5 of the story right now, I am not a fan of Lightning so far. The boss of the area I am in is only like 5 levels higher than I am, but seems to put out/take way less damage than I do. That is the running theme, most of the battles are either piss easy or I spend the whole time pecking away at a guy, and I go down in a couple of hits.

May 8, 2006

Any tips for Dissia Final Fantasy Duodecim? I'm not great at it and it seems there is a lot of depth to this battle system. It also seems like Lightning sucks.

May 8, 2006

Sentient Toaster posted:

Doesn't look like any Dissidia stuff has made it to beforeiplay yet, so some of this is slapped together from other posts. you there.

Thanks dude. I was honestly surprised that this game has as much depth as it does, I kind of expected it to be fairly brainless. It's my go-to toilet game at the moment.

EDIT: I popped off an email so I can edit the Class of Heroes stuff into the wiki from earlier in the thread.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Dec 11, 2011

May 8, 2006

I just spent 4$ ordering a copy of Metal Gear Acid 2, anything important I should know?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

May 8, 2006

I don't want to discourage you from seeking help/posting about this, but this thread is not really the best place for it - my advice would be to try E/N or one of the doctor threads?