Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lawn
Jan 15, 2004

Positive Paul!
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mcy/886091261.html

Any possible issues with this bike? I went today and test rode it. The clutch had to be let out way further than I'm used to, but maybe that's just different for dual sport compared to road bikes? Or can it just be adjusted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawn
Jan 15, 2004

Positive Paul!
A Ninja 250 can easily handle the highway. If you go with a scooter, it depends on the size.

Lawn
Jan 15, 2004

Positive Paul!
How reliable are high mileage sport bikes? I've seen a bunch of post 2000 bikes with 30k or so miles and was wondering how reliable modern bikes with that many miles are. I know a lot of it would just depend on who took care of it, but I figure if it made it to 30k miles it was at least owned by someone who did more than burnouts and wheelies. Specifically, would the 600cc race bikes with ~30k miles still be good if the price is low enough?