Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Typhoon Jim
Sep 20, 2004

space moo
what is your opinion on john tavares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typhoon Jim
Sep 20, 2004

space moo

leidend posted:

She probably has a better chance of answering that one than Biden.

yeah I figured that lf might have a better verisimilitude from the question because most people here have no idea

Typhoon Jim
Sep 20, 2004

space moo

crispyseaweed posted:

Why don't you like a sport that is American, rather than one that Canadians and Swedes and RUSSIANS play? Will you change America's pastime to hockey? How come black people don't play hockey?

reminder that four out of the original six are US teams

Typhoon Jim
Sep 20, 2004

space moo

crispyseaweed posted:

Yes but it's still not that popular. Imagine if Americans were as crazy for hockey as Canadians were. Every time Palin says hockey she'd gain about 1000 votes ugh.

she even had to switch to soccer mom

"do they even have soccer in alaska? can you play soccer in a snowfield?"

Typhoon Jim
Sep 20, 2004

space moo
what is your feeling on no-touch icing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typhoon Jim
Sep 20, 2004

space moo

Fortune Favors Diebold posted:

I think we should follow the rules that have been put forward by the founding fathers of this country when they wrote the Constitution since they are the fathers of our democracy. But they were very wise and while following the rules we still have flexibility, so when the lineman says its time for a faceoff because of icing, I say that it depends on who's shooting. When we're shooting we cannot stop because that would be surrender.

Let me tellyou one other thing about a different sort of icing though. When I became governor the first thing I did was fire the cook when I was governor for reducing taxes and wastful spending. And she made the best cakes and though my kids sure as heck miss her and her icing I can tell you with straight talk that we dont need it.

god drat, I can picture her telling barry melrose this and him going "ok fine I'm going back to coaching gently caress this noise" (which actually he did)