Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

davidspackage posted:

NORDBERG!

:roflolmao:

I only wish I added that!

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

I'm sorry Kruxy but every baby you draw has a :iamafag: face.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

iiinked posted:

'Cause what we need right now is another delusional fan clinging to hope that they may still one day win the cup. I say you commend the kid for being the first person from Toronto (assuming you are) to have any god drat sense.

Well that was rather uncalled for. Go back so SAS.

Francis Baconator posted:

lovely job but you get the idea. loving MS Paint. Coitus interruptus, baby.

Obviously a work in progress there :D

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

antiloquax posted:

This panel is one of the funniest (and frightening) images in this thread. Jesus. Just the fear of my child being influenced by my post history is enough to consider a vasectomy.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

evilcrusher posted:

i don't see a difference in what has happened between these two cartoons. i really don't find the first to be really racist. Ever seen Guess Who w/ Bernie Mac? Wouldn't really find that to be a racist movie. No difference here. But two white people having a black baby, and the father's look on his face. That's not racist? I guess i really don't see what the line is on Something Awful of when something becomes a racist joke. Someone explain please.

:doh:

The overbearing point of my drawing was not racist at all. The look of shock on his face is to represent his sudden realization that his wife has been cheating on him and was impregnated by another man. He is shocked because the child is black not because he is racist, but because he now knows his wife has obviously been unfaithful. The "fear" was that the wife would become pregnant with another mans baby as a result of cheating and the way to represent this in MS was to make the baby another race. This would provide undeniable proof of her infidelity. I could have made the baby Indian, Asian, Hispanic, or anything that isn't the race of the two parents (in this case white). How dense can you be?

So please. To compare someone disgusted in their daughter marrying a black paint (depicted in black face) to a man being shocked that his child is obviously not his is just ridiculous.

WeaponX fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Oct 15, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

hellbastard posted:

I got yours and it made me laugh. (it wasn't going to work with high cheek bones or something)

However, the other one made me laugh, and didn't deserve a probation. It was humour. As was my exact same one with a Jewish guy. As was the one with the dad getting a hard on with his daughter on his lap.

I wasn't really arguing over whether the probation was just or not, that isn't my decision to make. I am simply trying to say that while the whole point or punchline of his comic was racism, mine wasn't. His was a racist joke, whether it was "too" racist or the same as other ones in this thread or whatever isn't for me to say.