Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TripleZ
Sep 24, 2007
I don't understand the strong dislike for Harley. I know that during the 70's and 80's they were chastised for breaking down a shitload but both my uncle and father have owned a variety of Harley models in the past decade and they haven't had any trouble. Neither of them are fat bearded men either, because I know that is the stereotype.

Why is it Harley is picked on? Is it because of the faults they had in the past? Do you just dislike the stereotype of the Harley rider?

I'm an equal bike supporter. I love to read and learn about all different bikes. poo poo I even wave to scooters when I'm out riding. My friends laughed at first when they found out I waved to scooters but they started doing it as well.

Not trying to get anyone riled up, I'm just curious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TripleZ
Sep 24, 2007
Thanks for enlightening me. I guess I never really understood the general dislike towards Harleys/Harley Riders because the two/three people I know that ride Harleys are pretty humble individuals.