Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MiamiKid
Dec 14, 2003
Has anyone bought anything from kneedraggers.com ? I've been looking around for an exhaust, and they're the only ones I've found that are carrying a particular part. I'm just not familiar with that website.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiamiKid
Dec 14, 2003

Deeters posted:

One of the bike washers from my dealership got killed riding in to work this morning because a car pulled out in front of him.

He probably would have survived if he wore his helmet properly....

Did he not strap the helmet on, or what?

MiamiKid
Dec 14, 2003

dietcokefiend posted:

:sigh:

Only Indiana can make what might have been a fun motorcycle ride into the most painful experience of my entire life. Route normally takes 5.5-6 hours, ended up taking 9-9.5 hours because of construction. loving 2 hours on the way out to travel 3 miles. On the way back crash after crash made me detour through Bumsfucksville Indiana.

After 5-6 hours my rear end and knees reached a point where I could barely do anything. I was stopping every 45-60 minutes, stretched and everything, but I still reached a point where it was painful to do anything. Like 3-4 minutes to dismount the bike at gas stations painful. The Corbin seat was of no help. The best description of the pain would be if someone stuck ducttape all over your rear end, and on each bump tore it off. That was the pain I felt on every big bump in the road, which Indiana had plenty. I think I might sit on a pillow next time :cry:

Besides the seat I dont know what to do about my knees. Highway pegs would be nice, but nowhere to mount them on the SV.

Ideas would be appreciated since at this point I dont know if I can stand another long distance trip. :(

Were you heading up to Chicago? I know 65 has had a lot of construction on it lately.