Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AkrisD
Sep 2, 2004
olololol '04 newb hurrrrrrr
Hah, I remember going to the Bimota website in like 2001 and it hasn't changed a bit. Gorgeous bikes though. On that note, does anyone remember the superbike some artist built awhile back (1990's, I think he was a Kiwi or something?) All I remember is that he raced for a couple of years and then died of cancer shortly after premiering his new awesome motorcycle. The bike was totally unique for the time and amazingly gorgeous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AkrisD
Sep 2, 2004

LOLLERZ posted:

I found a dirt bike on Craigslist, no title, "lost" key. Asked for the VIN and he said it's 9C6CG043110005988, which doesn't appear to be stolen in anything online. Is this "too good to be true"? What should I do to check if a bike is stolen? What happens if I buy and it turns out to be? What can I do to get it titled to me?

You could call the local police and ask them...

AkrisD
Sep 2, 2004

Goddamnit where the hell is the competitor for the Ninja250 in America? That poo poo sells like hotcakes and no one wants to even try.

AkrisD
Sep 2, 2004
I think I'm buying my very first bike on Wednesday despite being licensed for 3 1/2 years. I'm so nervous and so excited all in one!

AkrisD
Sep 2, 2004

front wing flexing posted:

What are you getting?

DRZ-SM with apparently a boatload of extra parts.