Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
this loving thread is the best loving thread

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

dont goldmine this thread yet because apparently its the mount everest of comedy

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Fermata posted:

iawtp

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

No X In Nixon posted:

omg

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

redscare posted:

This thread is peak LF, its all downhill from here
we said that pages ago

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Arashikage posted:

he has two blackberries and both of them are phonebankers

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Buchanandorf posted:

encode faster dammit

what song did you use
please be leavin on a jet plane

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Named Ashamed posted:

Unless somebody has something amazing in the next post it's time to close on a good note.
bad time to post this

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

mrs. nicholas sarkozy posted:

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

mrs. nicholas sarkozy posted:

gonna quote this again even though I just did

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

herf posted:

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Whilst farting I posted:

seriously don't goldmine this thread until things start getting consistently unfunny or mediocre which should be a while from now
sticky this thread

e:jesus

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

What be the source on this particular animation?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhHhXukovMU

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

breaking news, awesome gifs, now our top story

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

while were requesting someone post that gif of the guy walking on the posts and falling on his junk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

ACanofPepsi posted:

Socialized healthcare muthafuckaz'
dont know whether the dude in the back is supposed to make me laugh harder than obama but lol