Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
Did your memory/concentration problems start as a result of treatment or the cancer? Did you have them before the seizure in your car?

I've been having really horrible memory and concentration issues in addition to a severe sense of dissociation - I will read an entire paragraph and realize that I didn't take away a single word from it, in conversations I'll just blank out, I will forget things I was talking about a few minutes ago(I have pages and pages of notes that I need to take nowadays to keep track of everything going on). I thought I was just getting old(21) and this is what happens when you age after talking to a few friends, but this thread's making me really nervous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU