Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«27 »
Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

You may have heard of Trapezoid

Ferrule posted:

byob great: Trapezoid

Trapezoid posted:

transvestite niggas don't strictly wish to become women, they merely dress as women for sexual or entertainment purposes; what deez refers to would be called a non-operative transsexual nigga
Just thought that was funny

Here's his Wikipedia article, written by himself!

quote:

Neil Stephen Cicierega (born August 23, 1986), is an American comedian, filmmaker and musician. He is the creator of a genre of Flash animation known as "Animutation". He also performs as a musician. Cicierega lives in Kingston, Massachusetts, United States.

Even though he created the insanely popular style animation called Animutation at the tender age of fifteen, he only dabbled in it for a few years

quote:

Animutation was "invented" by Neil Cicierega. Neil claims to have been inspired by several sources, notably bizarre Japanese commercials (parodied, for example, by the Simpsons' Mr. Sparkle), and the video to "Habbeetik" (rebranded as "Hatten är din" by its creators) by Azar Habib.

But Mr. Cicierega's biggest contribution to the world is his band Lemon Demon

Here they are jammin' in what looks to be some old lady's backyard:

They toured through the location again too, for their well remembered tour, Lemonic Demonade 2008

Here's our main man with their bassist for live shows, which, surprisingly enough, is actually a woman!

Here's their latest song, you'll thank me for it later: 123456 Pokemon

Here's the rest of his videos from the master himself NeilCicierega's Channel

He likes to hang out with his friends too:

At anime conventions!

Also, out with his friends:

(And if you're anything like me, you though that cute young thang in the middle was a girl. Nope, that's our man Trapezoid)

Oh and this part is just for me:

Is your sister's myspace for real? Cuz if that girl's single, I'd love it if you could get me her number, tia)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirty Rob
Aug 10, 2004

by Fistgrrl

i invented a bunch of poo poo too

SHOOT THE SPY DOG
Jul 2, 2008

by angerbotSD

INTERNET HEARTTHROB

END ME SCOOB
Mar 27, 2007

do it DOG wrap it up already are you asleep

would you do it for a scooby snack

finisH ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FUCKING SANDWI
CHES ALREADY YOU SHIT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

This dude can insert himself into any conversation ever with a namedrop, appropriate or not.

Thread about Tron Guy? He's got that.

Trapezoid posted:

I was a musical guest at ROFLcon (played next to Leslie Hall and Group X who are both loving amazing) and the highlight of the night was in the middle of my performance when I looked out to the back of the crowd and saw Tron Guy glowing in the darkness.

I later got to talk to him a bit, he's about as well-adjusted and nice as he could be, given his attire, and he pretty much just enjoys the attention and tries to make the most out of it, in a very humble way.
Contrast with the Star Wars kid, who flipped out, sued people, and went into hiding...

Talking about if famous people get fan mail? Still yammering.

Trapezoid posted:

I'm not even really famous, but I get fan letters every few weeks or so. I don't usually respond because I hate writing letters to people I don't know.

Bigfoot discussion? So anxious he can't even type straight.

Trapezoid posted:

If nothing else, this hoax inspired a short film me and my friends to make a short film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iIxIr0AWik

This enjoyable human being even managed a namedrop in a callout for Blackbelt Bobman, of all people, I poo poo you not.

Trapezoid posted:

Hey I used to know this guy sort of! It's a touching story actually

Years ago he contacted me and said that three of his friends died from getting hit by a car, and they were fans of flash animations I did (this was 2002, okay) So in tribute I put a dedication to them at the end of an animation

Bob also requested to have a cameo in it so he ended up looking like this:

(unfunny image removed because this post is long enough/gently caress getting the image code from a closed thread)

Nice to see you are still bopping around, Bob!

In conclusion get hosed Trapezoid.

orb truther
Oct 29, 2007

yes...

yes...

oh, don't mind me, neil.

TheDevil
Aug 13, 2008

Cause I gonna make you see-- there's nobody else here
No one like me.
I'm special, so special.
I got to have some of your-- attention, give it to me!

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

courtesy of gnack:

orb truther
Oct 29, 2007

http://archive.salon.com/tech/log/2001/04/26/animation/

salon.com posted:

Neil "Trapezoid" Cicierega, who has at times described his occupation as "Youthful Dipwad," may not be a household name yet (he is, after all, only 14), but judging by his emerging track record, he's destined for great things.

He's the creator of the animated movie Hyakugojyuuichi! which stars, among others, PeeWee Herman, Hello Kitty, Harry Potter, Elton John and Jay the Jetplane, all set to the lively tune of a Pokémon anthem. His movies may be just bizarre amalgamations of randomly chosen objects (a Budweiser logo, a thumping pacemaker, Justin Timberlake's head), but they can easily be viewed as biting satires of the American media, trenchant observations about consumer culture -- or, at the very least, clues to unlocking some of the universe's deepest mysteries.

What other kinds of music do you like?

I have a wide spread of musical interest, including They Might Be Giants, Oingo Boingo/Danny Elfman, several MP3.com artists, etc.

What are grade are you in?

I'm home-schooled, which explains all this free time. I finish the school year after I do the California Achievement Test, which I just completed a week ago. So, I'm in ninth grade now, although I always have the choice to skip a grade if I think I can do it.

What do you do when you aren't animating?

On the computer I make all sorts of things, from music to games, etc. I'm also the drummer for a band and an aspiring screenwriter.

sexy vids
Feb 21, 2007

i'm on your side trapezoid. rudiger is just an opportunist who would attempt to drag any old weakling over the coals in exchange for some kind of helldump notoriety

trapezoid, your shortcomings are more visible whereas his are less obvious but are deeper and sadder

END ME SCOOB
Mar 27, 2007

do it DOG wrap it up already are you asleep

would you do it for a scooby snack

finisH ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FUCKING SANDWI
CHES ALREADY YOU SHIT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

salon.com posted:

I'm home-schooled

No loving way.

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

http://www.eviltrailmix.com/neilsfi...te/contents.htm

Neil's First Web Site

http://www.eviltrailmix.com/

and Neil's web site now

he's come a long way

Rudiger
May 2, 2007

by Fistgrrl

sloth love crunk posted:

i'm on your side trapezoid. rudiger is just an opportunist who would attempt to drag any old weakling over the coals in exchange for some kind of helldump notoriety

trapezoid, your shortcomings are more visible whereas his are less obvious but are deeper and sadder

ugh trying to drag a brother's quest for helldump superstardom in the dirt

cold nigga

sexy vids
Feb 21, 2007

hi i'm rudiger and i'm a helldump celebrity

sexy vids
Feb 21, 2007

god drat that dude is just really pathetic - rudiger, oct 2008

Guderian
Nov 2, 2007

Trapezoid posted:

transvestite niggas don't strictly wish to become women

lol

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

It's disgraceful - us being forced to pick wood for our smuggler-ancestors beacon-fires!

what I want to know is how did trapezoid manage to post for so long here without this callout happening sooner

Siphan
Jul 2, 2007

To the Cheneymobile!

yeah im in a band... we played at ROFLcon, ever heard of it? didn't think so

Ayreon
Dec 28, 2004

We live in fear of art..

post more pics of his sister

Dirty Rob
Aug 10, 2004

by Fistgrrl

Siphan posted:

ROFLcon, ever heard of it?

its what happened last time you showed a girl your dong

Trapezoid
Apr 28, 2004

by T. Finn

I have dealt with my wikipedia article's nomination for deletion (I'll be a monkey's uncle if I let them take my legacy down for nothing!) I think I can handle this Helldump thing.
Every time you bring up a thing I've done, I am going to COUNTER it by casually mentioning something else I've done, or an article written about me, a picture of my grilfriend, or the number of friends I have on facebook. I might even write a song insulting some of you and play it on GBSfm AND the Dr. Demento show. You'll all be sorry.

First of all, I think some of you might be quite embarrassed to know that you've gotten certain aspects of my life factually incorrect. For example, my band (Lemon Demon) now has a drummer and a second guitarist. Secondly, that particular venue is not an old lady's backyard but the backyard of the family of my bassist, my best friend who is also homeschooled. We preform there on a yearly basis with an event called "Lemonic Demonade" followed by the year number, and this year over one hundred people showed up, some from far away states such as Vermont.

Secondly, I did not write my own wikipedia article, and you can clearly see this by checking the history and seeing all the many names of many different men and women who've taken an interest in setting the facts straight on my life.

Moving on, I think some of you might be quite interested to know that I'm not just a celebrity on YouTube and other such comunities, but here on your Something Awful as well. I suppose you all remember Ebaums World Dot Com, a song I wrote in the spirit of Low Tax's vendetta against Eric Bauman, whom if I recall correctly stole some images from Something Awful without permission (much like you are all stealing images from me without premission. (I will be making a note of all of your usernames, by the way.))

It was the flash animation created by forum user Altf4 (now known as Reporter Consumer) for that song that began our friendship and lead to our next creation: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, a flash animation and song combo that definitely sent some shockwaves thruogh the Something Awful community-- if I recall correctly, LowTax even made an exception to his recently passed ban on ChuckNorris jokes (this was 2005, which I notice some of you weren't even around for) and the thread went Gold.

I've also had several Photoshops featured in front page articles, and even one or two threads I started featured or gold mined! So as, you can see I'm not just another dime in a dozen goon, I'm a force with whom to be reckoned. If you make any feable attempts at Helldumping me, my bassist, my sister, or my girlfriend, I will just roll with the punches, and then I just might punch back-- hard.

Trapezoid fucked around with this message at Oct 21, 2008 around 12:59

WhaleFarmerJohn
Jul 13, 2003

look i appreciate you taking the time to make a long bolded fakepost but you kinda suck so get out??

Trapezoid
Apr 28, 2004

by T. Finn

I'm not sure sure you really do appreciate it

Randbrick
Sep 28, 2002

homeschooled

Comfy Ambulance
Dec 23, 2006

by Fistgrrl

That's wasn't just any backyard, that was a backyard with over seven dozen people!

Solaron
Sep 6, 2007

Whatever the reason you're on Mars, I'm glad you're there, and I wish I was with you.

Trapezoid posted:

I have dealt with my wikipedia article's nomination for deletion (I'll be a monkey's uncle if I let them take my legacy down for nothing!) I think I can handle this Helldump thing.
Every time you bring up a thing I've done, I am going to COUNTER it by casually mentioning something else I've done, or an article written about me, a picture of my grilfriend, or the number of friends I have on facebook. I might even write a song insulting some of you and play it on GBSfm AND the Dr. Demento show. You'll all be sorry.

First of all, I think some of you might be quite embarrassed to know that you've gotten certain aspects of my life factually incorrect. For example, my band (Lemon Demon) now has a drummer and a second guitarist. Secondly, that particular venue is not an old lady's backyard but the backyard of the family of my bassist, my best friend who is also homeschooled. We preform there on a yearly basis with an event called "Lemonic Demonade" followed by the year number, and this year over one hundred people showed up, some from far away states such as Vermont.

Secondly, I did not write my own wikipedia article, and you can clearly see this by checking the history and seeing all the many names of many different men and women who've taken an interest in setting the facts straight on my life.

Moving on, I think some of you might be quite interested to know that I'm not just a celebrity on YouTube and other such comunities, but here on your Something Awful as well. I suppose you all remember Ebaums World Dot Com, a song I wrote in the spirit of Low Tax's vendetta against Eric Bauman, whom if I recall correctly stole some images from Something Awful without permission (much like you are all stealing images from me without premission. (I will be making a note of all of your usernames, by the way.))

It was the flash animation created by forum user Altf4 (now known as Reporter Consumer) for that song that began our friendship and lead to our next creation: The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, a flash animation and song combo that definitely sent some shockwaves thruogh the Something Awful community-- if I recall correctly, LowTax even made an exception to his recently passed ban on ChuckNorris jokes (this was 2005, which I notice some of you weren't even around for) and the thread went Gold.

I've also had several Photoshops featured in front page articles, and even one or two threads I started featured or gold mined! So as, you can see I'm not just another dime in a dozen goon, I'm a force with whom to be reckoned. If you make any feable attempts at Helldumping me, my bassist, my sister, or my girlfriend, I will just roll with the punches, and then I just might punch back-- hard.

oh poo poo

happyelf
Nov 9, 2000

by mons al-madeen

Randbrick posted:

homeschooled

SHOOT THE SPY DOG
Jul 2, 2008

by angerbotSD

Trapezoid posted:

You guys are just jealous and boy will you be sorry. I don't think you know what you're getting into. Did you know that I SINGLEHANDEDLY made a Chuck Norris joke, a bunch of youtube videos, AND some friends?

I can just imagine the looks on your faces when you hear that THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE HOMESCHOOLED THAT I KNOW and they are AS SUCCESSFUL AS I AM ON THE INTERNET. Also, people EMBRACE my music and I bring a smile to the faces of DOZENS of thirteen year olds and aspies EVERY DAY.

You are all going to be REELING when you find out that people have come nearly HUNDREDS of miles to hear my song with the Chuck Norris joke in it. Some of them were probably ALSO HOMESCHOOLED.

My successes, however, extend as far as THIS VERY WEBSITE. A thread I made at one point WENT GOLD which my supporters valiantly attempted to get mentioned in my WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE. I am willing to bet that none of you have ever created a thread that has gone GOLD before.

In closing, watch yourselves, because I am going to Come Out Swinging no matter how much of a threat it poses to me and my BRITTLE ARMS.

Comfy Ambulance
Dec 23, 2006

by Fistgrrl

well, i hit the front page once but i'm just a product of the public school system.

COMPUTER SECRETS
Oct 6, 2003

Pig Sooie

Potter Puppet Pals is known to at least 75% of my school! He's like an idol to us! He's given us a way to annoy the crap out of a horrible, mean teacher at our school without getting in trouble Neil rocks!

birth canal lice
Jul 3, 2008

Dear king Haakon, I am not dictating. What?

Trapezoid posted:

... the number of friends I have on facebook... over one hundred people showed up... (much like you are all stealing images from me without premission. (I will be making a note of all of your usernames, by the way.))... I will just roll with the punches, and then I just might punch back-- hard...

Comfy Ambulance
Dec 23, 2006

by Fistgrrl

I get fan letters once or twice a day. I am a huge hit with bail bondsmen and, I should add, BOTH presidential candidates!

That Dog From TV
Sep 6, 2007

by Fistgrrl

be careful guys hes taking a list of our usernames

poo poo just got real

SHOOT THE SPY DOG
Jul 2, 2008

by angerbotSD

Lucius Seianus posted:

be careful guys hes taking a list of our usernames

poo poo just got real

pro edit

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

so what you're saying is that the ultimate showdown thing was where you peaked comedically?

because that thing was sort of funny the first time i saw it but you ain't done squat in 3 years.

also, your band playing in someone's parent's backyard does no make a concert nor a festival. it's just that particular parent letting you crazy kids work through this phase

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Trapezoid
Apr 28, 2004

by T. Finn

Ferrule posted:

so what you're saying is that the ultimate showdown thing was where you peaked comedically?

because that thing was sort of funny the first time i saw it but you ain't done squat in 3 years.

also, your band playing in someone's parent's backyard does no make a concert nor a festival. it's just that particular parent letting you crazy kids work through this phase
Not at all, wherein Ultimate Showdown only garnered a handful of millions of hits on Newgrounds.com, the Potter Puppet Pals video "The Mysterious Ticking Noise" has accumulated over 53 million hits on YouTube (not to mention a YouTube award and a trip to New York where I went on a press tour and appeared on Good Morning America and Fox News, alongside Tay Zonday... perhaps you've heard of him?)

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

oh yeah.

i'd like to see you punch me - hard - with those scrawny little chicken arms

edit: if meeting a retarded black dude who is only famous for being ridiculed on the internet is the pinnacle of your life you seriously need to take a step back and evaluate yourself

Comfy Ambulance
Dec 23, 2006

by Fistgrrl

i have not heard of this magical god, Tay Zonday. you may expect my letter of resignation from the internet by the end of the business day.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

is this that guy who made all those flash movies from like 1999 and they all had that enjoyable human being from Whose Line Is It Anyway in them

cause gently caress that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHOOT THE SPY DOG
Jul 2, 2008

by angerbotSD

Trapezoid posted:

alongside Tay Zonday... perhaps you've heard of him?

someone of that kind of social and historical significance... pretty rad man

«27 »