Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Elbonio
Dec 20, 2006

"EEETAAALAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Prince posted:

BTW he jerking off to his TV (but I can't see what hes watching)

Family Ties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elbonio
Dec 20, 2006

"EEETAAALAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
Scenario:

Make a fake love letter saying he has a secret admirer. Take a photo of a hot chicks body, being sure not to show the head, and put it in with the letter. Make the letter full of Goony references for our own amusement but convincing enough that it's genuine.

Watch and see if he whacks off to the photo.

Be sure to include an anonymous way of him contacting you - maybe an e-mail address.

After this build up a rapport with him online and send him something really bizarre like an apron and ask him to take a picture of himself wearing it (or, dare I say it, ask him to take a photo of a shoe on his head). Make out like this imaginary chick will get off on it if he sends these pictures.

To end it you send him another picture of the same supermodel body with a butt-ugly head (or maybe even a dudes head) and confess that his admirer is actually a transexual.

Observe again to see if he a) ever masturbates again b) still masturbates to the original photo regardless.

It's practically :science:

If you would like me to write the love letter for you, let me know and I'll post it here. If you decide to do it we can all at least contribute ideas.

Elbonio fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Oct 26, 2008

Elbonio
Dec 20, 2006

"EEETAAALAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
The laser pointer is okay but all that will happen is he'll realise someone is watching him and close his blinds.

He's not going to think "OH MY GOD SOMEONE IS SNIPING MY PENIS!"

To be honest the best outcome would be where we get a photo of him with a shoe on his head and that'll only happen with some social engineering.