Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
I Are Internet
Jun 1, 2007

404 Mercy not found
I'm waiting for the new thread:

SOMEONE IS WATCHING ME MASTURBATE THROUGH MY WINDOW!

Included is a pic of the OP taking a picture of this dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Are Internet
Jun 1, 2007

404 Mercy not found
I'm sure he would use it if you drop the 51k to buy it for him.

I Are Internet
Jun 1, 2007

404 Mercy not found
What if you catch him jerkin it in between kids coming to his door for candy. That calls for some intervention, get a costume ready.

I Are Internet
Jun 1, 2007

404 Mercy not found

Obeast posted:

Howdy neighbor...

This is really hosed up man. I feel that it's gona be looking at me through the window while i sleep.

I Are Internet
Jun 1, 2007

404 Mercy not found

Alderdash posted:

I realize this is a bit late, but I believe when he says he knows who you are through the "security footage in the foyer", he's probably referring to when you posted the pictures on the front door of his complex. There's probably a camera in that foyer room when you first enter.

However, that's still got to be one hell of a landlord that would have already let him see it. Its still totally plausibile though. Given this assumption I agree that you should probably take it a bit easy for a couple days.

And then spring back into action...

Some apartment buildings have a CC tv channel linked to the camera's in the lobby so if someone buzzes your unit, you can see who it is.

Maybe he saw you this way.