Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Masochrist
Nov 6, 2007

DON'T COME IN HERE
This is not true unless it's also on video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masochrist
Nov 6, 2007

DON'T COME IN HERE

ryanbruce posted:

Someone posting about their creepy neighbor doesn't always imply pictures are posted along with the "what should I do to gently caress with him"?

Are you saying that if someone passed your computer while you were looking at that picture at work they would be outraged at the explicit sexual content?

I've been staring at it for a minute now (not kidding) and I still can't make out what the hell it is I'm supposed to be seeing.

Masochrist
Nov 6, 2007

DON'T COME IN HERE
He's been at it for over an hour, so it's pretty obvious that he's training for the sexual stamina olympics.

Masochrist
Nov 6, 2007

DON'T COME IN HERE

Prince posted:

ah gently caress you guys are gonna get me in trouble... I tried taking a close up high res shot but then this happened

I think it's clear that he's looking directly at you. GET OUT OF THE HOUSE NOW.

Masochrist
Nov 6, 2007

DON'T COME IN HERE
Do you have a webcam that you can mount on that tripod?

Masochrist
Nov 6, 2007

DON'T COME IN HERE

margannvbob posted:

I love tight young balls.

There's really no point in trolling in this thread, it's already imploding all on its own.

Masochrist
Nov 6, 2007

DON'T COME IN HERE

Click here for the full 1000x750 image.

OP joined in!?!

Masochrist
Nov 6, 2007

DON'T COME IN HERE

Guber posted:

I put this through my NASA sanctioned person detector. Looks like a Belgian and a rentboy to me.

Your person detector has given the Belgian a smooth ken doll crotch! HOW WILL HE MASTURBATE NOW!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masochrist
Nov 6, 2007

DON'T COME IN HERE
OP, I believe your next challenge is to get a money shot.