Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
Session 78 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Essence: 4 <--- I'm giving you Essence 4 as of 150/150 BP/SBP! All BP past that point are spendable on Essence 4 traits!
Total Bonus Points Awarded: 154 general, 154 solar

First 20/20: Essence 1
Next 80/80: Essence 2
Next 200/200: Essence 3

Other Character Awards:
-6 free caste or favored charms (Essence 2 or lower)
-4 free caste or favored charms (Essence 3 or lower)

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (mortwright Istvan and his retinue)
* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Allies 5 (Marek Marrow-Hollow, Changing Moon Lunar)

* Cult 1 (Hedgehog residents)

* Followers 2 (Reckoning Cult splinter faction)
* Followers 3 (Hedgehog residents)

* Influence 2 with Ember Valley
* Influence 2 in the Hedgehog
* Influence 2 with the Tusk Alliance
* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Blossom:

* Allies 5 (Yarara Yara, Chosen of Endings)
* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal
* Influence 2 with the Nexus elite

For Ir:

* Influence 2 with with the bards of the north
* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2
* Influence 2 with the Nexus poor

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Contacts 1 (Crystal underworld)
* Cult 1
* Followers 1 ("Undermelt" assassins' guild and ebon shadow style dojo)
* Influence 2 over Nexus fashion and culture

Crafted Treasures:

* The Heavensward (Artifact 5) A lightweight, super-durable flying ship that can be controlled by a single captain who commits 7 motes to the vessel. It's powered by an ancient geomantic essence core thing

Loot Drops:

* Collar of Dawn's Cleansing Light (Keeps you clean for free; commit 1 mote to get +2 dice on rolls to resist poison or disease)
* Jadeborn Essence Blade (Commit 5 motes to this golden bracer to project a punch dagger of essence; it's a light artifact weapon, can count as a dagger or khatar, and has the Brawl, Lethal, Melee, and Piercing tags)
* Black Jade Chain Shirt (artifact light armor; if it's been immersed in water within the last week, it allows the wearer to safely breathe any kind of air)
* Orichalcum-Reinforced Buff Jacket (artifact medium armor; big enough on the inside to conceal even a heavy artifact weapon)
* Orichalcum shortspear (artifact light weapon) which is very hard to pick up or attune if you're not a Solar
* Red Jade-Reinforced Buff Jacket (artifact medium armor; if the wearer wants to be and no magic opposes it, they can always be clearly seen and heard from a hundred yards out regardless of conditions)
* Spidersilk tunic (artifact light armor; doesn't count as armor for martial arts purposes)
* Zantetsuken (artifact reaper daiklave; can teach wielder Shining Point)
* Earth Shaping Gem (leave this hearthstone in place for several weeks to allow those who touch it to sculpt nearby stone with their hands)
* Various earth and navigation-themed terrestrial circle spells

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 payouts from betting
* Resources 3 arena pay
* Enough red and white jade for a suit of heavy armor
* A bit of raw white jade and more raw black jade worth Resources 2 all together
* Some ancient Niobraran coins worth Resources 2 on their own from the right buyer
* An ancient Niobraran phylactery which summons shadowy creatures against the blood relatives of interlopers somehow (artifact 5)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.
108 Kingdoms

Session 10 Completed - Atop the Hill, Again
In which three bells toll

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 60 BP and 30 Solar BP total.

Essence 2 gained!

Story Awards

Artifacts:

Raven's Crime (Artifact **** Orichalcum and Red Jade Direlance)
Mutatis Mutandis (Artifact **** Moonsilver Articulated Plate)

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
Session 79 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Essence: 4
Total Bonus Points Awarded: 156 general, 156 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Allies 5 (Swan, Eclipse Solar)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Blossom:

* Allies 5 (Arianna, Twilight Solar)
* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

Crafted Treasures:

* The Heavensward (Artifact 5) A lightweight, super-durable flying ship that can be controlled by a single captain who commits 7 motes to the vessel. It's powered by an ancient geomantic essence core thing

Loot Drops:

* Collar of Dawn's Cleansing Light (Keeps you clean for free; commit 1 mote to get +2 dice on rolls to resist poison or disease)
* Jadeborn Essence Blade (Commit 5 motes to this golden bracer to project a punch dagger of essence; it's a light artifact weapon, can count as a dagger or khatar, and has the Brawl, Lethal, Melee, and Piercing tags)
* Black Jade Chain Shirt (artifact light armor; if it's been immersed in water within the last week, it allows the wearer to safely breathe any kind of air)
* Orichalcum-Reinforced Buff Jacket (artifact medium armor; big enough on the inside to conceal even a heavy artifact weapon)
* Orichalcum shortspear (artifact light weapon) which is very hard to pick up or attune if you're not a Solar
* Red Jade-Reinforced Buff Jacket (artifact medium armor; if the wearer wants to be and no magic opposes it, they can always be clearly seen and heard from a hundred yards out regardless of conditions)
* Spidersilk tunic (artifact light armor; doesn't count as armor for martial arts purposes)
* Earth Shaping Gem (leave this hearthstone in place for several weeks to allow those who touch it to sculpt nearby stone with their hands)

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay
* A bit of raw white jade and more raw black jade worth Resources 2 all together
* Some ancient Niobraran coins worth Resources 2 on their own from the right buyer
* An ancient Niobraran phylactery which summons shadowy creatures against the blood relatives of interlopers somehow (artifact 5)

Ferrinus fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Dec 8, 2017

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 80 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 158 general, 158 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1
* Followers 1 ("The Rainbow Connection" apprentices and employees)

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.
108 Kingdoms

Session 11 Completed - At Council Tower
In which the circle is centered

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 62 BP and 33 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

First 60/30: Essence 1

Story Awards

Artifacts:

Attorney at Funk fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Dec 20, 2017

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 81 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 160 general, 160 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 82 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 162 general, 162 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 83 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 164 general, 164 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

* About fifty or sixty years of extra life

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 84 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 166 general, 166 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Bergsveinn:

* Cult 2 (northern Icewalker coalition)

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Session 12 Completed - Exposed to the Eye
In which the law is read

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 64 BP and 36 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards

Artifacts:

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 84 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 168 general, 168 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Bergsveinn:

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

* Nyaroshi's Blessing

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

https://twitter.com/dril/status/353894652568535040

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Session 13 Completed - On Bended Knee
In which alliances are formed

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 66 BP and 39 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards

Artifacts:

None

Attorney at Funk fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Jan 24, 2018

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 85 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 170 general, 170 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Bergsveinn:

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

* Nyaroshi's Blessing

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 86 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 172 general, 172 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Bergsveinn:

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

* Nyaroshi's Blessing

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Session 14 Completed - In Concert
In which she earns her bloody, blackened name

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 68 BP and 42 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards
Stranger Visits Heaven:
Allies **** (Cathak Tsuka)

Xia Lan:
Allies ***** (Vladok, Wielder of Names)
Influence *** (The CIO)

Artifacts:
Skullclamp (***)

None

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Session 15 Completed - In Floodwater, Again
In which people disagree

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 70 BP and 45 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards
Stranger Visits Heaven:

Xia Lan:
Influence *** (The CIO)

Artifacts:
Skullclamp (***)

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 87 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 174 general, 174 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Bergsveinn:

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

* Nyaroshi's Blessing

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Session 16 Completed - Behind Closed Doors
In which pacts are sealed

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 72 BP and 48 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards

Keldar:
Influence ** (The Nexus Guild)
Moonshadow Oath with the Overfactor

Stranger Visits Heaven:

Xia Lan:
Influence *** (The CIO)

Artifacts:
Skullclamp (***)

Attorney at Funk fucked around with this message at 05:32 on May 10, 2018

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 87 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 176 general, 176 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Bergsveinn:

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

* Nyaroshi's Blessing

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 88 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 178 general, 178 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Allies 5 (Panther, Zenith Solar)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Bergsveinn:

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

* Nyaroshi's Blessing

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Session 17 Completed - In Preparation
In which Xu Sim escapes the maze

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 74 BP and 51 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards

Keldar:

Stranger Visits Heaven:

Xia Lan:
Influence *** (The CIO)

Xu Sim:
Allies *** (The Seventh Caduceus Physician Corps)
Influence *** (Nexus Folk Hero)

Artifacts:
Skullclamp (***)

Attorney at Funk fucked around with this message at 05:33 on May 10, 2018

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Vignette Completed - Prowl, Great Crane
In which old duties are not forgotten

74 BP and 51 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards

Keldar:

Stranger Visits Heaven:
Allies ***** (Bubo Malcavet, Imperator of Ivy)

Xia Lan:
Allies ***** (Bubo Malcavet, Imperator of Ivy)
Influence *** (The CIO)

Xu Sim:

Artifacts:
Skullclamp (***)
Before and After (****)

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

This is a military state of play of the four great fae generals answering the call of Balor's star following the Emissary's death, compiled by Silver Pact scouts, the Forbidding Manse of Ivy, and local free raksha scholar Omphaloskepsis of the Drifting Disk.

THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE ROSE
Warmasters of the Second Crusade

HARD-HEARTED BROKKR
The White Titan
Winter Descending
Lord of the Northern Bordermarches

Omph says: "They say the great ice plains were a quarter their size before he walked the earth. He turned his back on Balor for coming to love something more than war."
Army composition: Giant cataphractoi, behemoths, living storms, hobgoblin hordes
Last known status: Locked in a death struggle with the Bull of the North; unlikely to reach Nexus

ELEGBA THE LION
The Saffron Khan
Grandmaster of Flowers
Enigma's Architect
Potentate of the Free South

Omph says: "They say there is no plant he can't bid forth from the unshaped Wyld. He betrayed Balor because the others did, and he followed the majority will."
Army composition: Infernal war machines, firewand-wielding cataphractoi, promotable hobgoblin hordes, legions of mortal volunteer rebels
Last known status: Cutting a swath through Realm satrapies in the Southern Threshold en route to Nexus

ARDUA HUNDRED REEDS
King in Cobalt
Firstborn of the Tide
Arrowhead of the Dreaming Host

Omph says: "Without Balor's Star to guide him, his army grew lost in retreat, and fell to the deserts in the south east. The Dreaming Sea rose where they fell. They say he thought Balor lacked the will for victory."
Army composition: Dream-sirens, sorcerers, flying drakes, bound elementals
Last known status: Flying over Harborhead

CETHLEANN OF THE CROOKED LANCE
Duchess Primrose
Bellringer
Apis Regina
Keeper of the Six-Thorn Throne
Leader of the Second Crusade

Omph says: "And from the East, where Balor ruled, his queen. It was her treason that brought Balor low, because it was the only betrayal he would not admit to himself. She's ishvara now."
Army composition: Legions of raksha, enthralled nations, ensorcelled and enraptured Chosen and their various hosts and minions
Last known status: Advancing slowly south from Sijan to Nexus

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Session 18 Completed - Floodwater, Once More
In which everyone gets up to speed

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 76 BP and 54 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards
Bastian von Hrolfus:

Keldar:

Stranger Visits Heaven:

Xia Lan:
Influence *** (The CIO)

Xu Sim:

Artifacts:
Skullclamp (***) - ???
Before and After (****) - Paired Starmetal Hook Swords

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 89 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 180 general, 180 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Bergsveinn:

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

* Nyaroshi's Blessing

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Vignette Completed - At the CIO
In which the universe calls his name

76 BP and 54 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards
Bastian von Hrolfus:

Keldar:

Stranger Visits Heaven:

Xia Lan:
Influence *** (The CIO)

Xu Sim:

Artifacts:
Skullclamp (***) - ???

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Session 19 Completed - In Deliberation
In which the fivefold council convenes to weigh life and death

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 78 BP and 57 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards
Bastian von Hrolfus:

Keldar:

Stranger Visits Heaven:

Xia Lan:
Influence *** (The CIO)

Xu Sim:

Artifacts:
Skullclamp (***) - ???

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Session 20 Completed - Under the Dome
In which the pact is sealed

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 80 BP and 60 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards
Bastian von Hrolfus:
Backing **** (Emissary of Nexus)

Keldar:

Stranger Visits Heaven:

Xia Lan:
Influence *** (The CIO)

Xu Sim:

Artifacts:
Skullclamp (***) - ???

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 90 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 182 general, 182 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Bergsveinn:

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

* Nyaroshi's Blessing

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Session 21 Completed - Within the Tomb of Red-Hot Iron
In which a hero is tested

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 82 BP and 63 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards
Keldar:

Stranger Visits Heaven:

Xia Lan:
Influence *** (The CIO)

Xu Sim:

Artifacts:
Skullclamp (***) - ???

Attorney at Funk fucked around with this message at 05:34 on May 10, 2018

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 91 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 184 general, 184 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Bergsveinn:

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

* Nyaroshi's Blessing

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Session 22 Completed - Over Graves
In which a hero falls

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 84 BP and 66 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards
Keldar:

Stranger Visits Heaven:

Xia Lan:
Influence *** (The CIO)

Xu Sim:

Artifacts:
Skullclamp (***) - ???
*** Burning Tizona (Red Jade Daiklave)
*** Sifu's Second Hands (Blue Jade Bracers)
**** Weal and Woe (Black Jade Flame Pieces)
*** Vectron (White Jade Reinforced Breastplate)
**** Skin of the Loyal (Moonsilver Silken Armor)

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Session 23 Completed - After Words
In which a hero rises

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 86 BP and 69 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards
Keldar:

Stranger Visits Heaven:

Xia Lan:
Influence *** (The CIO)

Xu Sim:

Artifacts:
Skullclamp (***) - ???
Burning Tizona (***) - Red Jade Daiklave
Sifu's Second Hands (***) - Blue Jade Bracers
Weal and Woe (****) - Black Jade Flame Pieces
Vectron (***) - White Jade Reinforced Breastplate)
Skin of the Loyal (***) Moonsilver Silken Armor

Terminus (*****) - Orichalcum Grand Daiklave
Entreaty (*****) - Moonsilver Shield
Royal Road (*****) - Orichalcum and Moonsilver Articulated Plate

The Codex (****)
Clockwork Cat (***)
Nine Muses Attend (***)
Audient Brush (**)
Tempter Sent (**)

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 92 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 186 general, 186 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Bergsveinn:

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

* Nyaroshi's Blessing

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Session 24 Completed - Five Meetings
In which some advantages are pressed

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 88 BP and 72 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards
Keldar:

Stranger Visits Heaven:

Xia Lan:
Influence *** (The CIO)

Xu Sim:

Artifacts:
Skullclamp (***) - ???

The Codex (****)
Clockwork Cat (***)
Nine Muses Attend (***)
Audient Brush (**)
Tempter Sent (**)

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 93 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 188 general, 188 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Bergsveinn:

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

* Nyaroshi's Blessing

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Session 25 Completed - Afterwards
In which the work continues

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 90 BP and 75 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards
Keldar:

Stranger Visits Heaven:

Xia Lan:
Influence *** (The CIO)
Influence +1 (Fan Club)

Xu Sim:
Allies ***** (Dragonlord Nessun Dorma, The Rock of Kimauga)

Artifacts:
Skullclamp (***) - ???

The Codex (****)
Clockwork Cat (***)
Nine Muses Attend (***)
Audient Brush (**)
Tempter Sent (**)

Custom Charms:
Scholar-Martyr Doctrine: MArts 4, Ess 1, Reflexive/Permanent, --(5m), Mastery
Prerequisites: Fluttering Cry of Warning
The martial artist's unarmed attacks benefit from +1 Defense, as if they were made with a medium weapon.
For a commitment of 5 motes, the martial artist's unarmed attacks benefit from the traits of an Artifact Light Weapon (as well as the +1 Defense of a medium weapon)
This bonus is only compatible with Crane Style charms, and with Martial Arts compatible with Crane Style form weapons.
MASTERY: Whenever the martial artist is hit by an attack meant for someone else, in the course of a defend other action, they gain 1i.

Attorney at Funk fucked around with this message at 05:35 on May 10, 2018

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Session 94 of Exalted: Squared Circle completed! +2 bp, +2 sbp (essence 4 or lower)!

Total Bonus Points Awarded: 190 general, 190 solar

Other Character Awards:

Story Merits:

For everyone:

* Allies 3 (Grey Nara)

* Influence 3 in Crystal

For Bergsveinn:

For Blossom:

* Cult 2
* Followers 1 in Crystal

For Eikichi:

* Cult 1
* Followers 2 in Crystal

For Ir:

* Influence 2 in Crystal
* Cult 2

For Tatsuya and Ying

* Cult 1

* Nyaroshi's Blessing

Crafted Treasures:

Loot Drops:

* Resources 3
* Resources 3 arena pay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

108 Kingdoms

Session 26 Completed - Contracted in one brow of woe
In which this is all there is

2 BP gained. 3 Solar BP gained. 92 BP and 78 Solar BP total. Current Essence 2.

Story Awards
Keldar:
Backing **** (Dawn Sergeant of Nexus)
Command ***** (The Dawn Guard)

Stranger Visits Heaven:

Xia Lan:
Influence *** (The CIO)
Influence +1 (Fan Club)

Xu Sim:
Allies ***** (Dragonlord Nessun Dorma, The Rock of Kimauga)

Artifacts:
Skullclamp (***) - ???

The Codex (****)
Clockwork Cat (***)
Nine Muses Attend (***)
Audient Brush (**)
Tempter Sent (**)

Attorney at Funk fucked around with this message at 05:35 on May 10, 2018