Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

a man of ill repute posted:

how big is the average werewolf skull. can i have kept the one from my skeletal minion. i wanna mount that poo poo on the wall

a little smaller than a horse's head; yes

it's charred completely black, mind you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
adramel should pay for the entire hallow if he doesn't have any other merit xp ideas imo!

i feel like i should formalize "dedicated laboratory" as a merit, though, since you have to specifically dedicate tools to yourself and a laboratory would be just as private. watch this thread

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Folks,

Merit Alteration: Striking Looks - As Vox has done, any of you are free to buy this merit with a "twist" that might help in different situations than the normal merit. By default, Striking Looks represents strikingly good looks and so adds dice to social rolls made against those attracted to you, but your Striking Looks could as easily represent a fearsome, intimidating demeanor or professional bearing that makes people unconsciously lend more credence to your advice. Specify when you buy it! These bonus dice only apply to normal interaction rolls, not rolls to activate magical powers (unless those powers specify otherwise).

New Merit: Magical Laboratory (* to ***)
Req: Sanctum 1
Wands and athames and so on, as every learned mage knows, don't actually provide an iotum of magical power in and of themselves. Rather, they act to safely channel Supernal power, letting it flow safely into the world through predetermined pathways rather and so cause less friction with the laws of the Fallen World. Even better than a dedicated implement, then, is an entire dedicated ritual space designed to accept a willworker's spells without calamity.

Each dot in this merit represents an area in your sanctum you've stridently aligned with your magical style. It must be aligned with your Path or Order (or both) and further personalized to suit your own magical praxis, so a religious Obrimos might set up a marble altar inlaid with gold and surrounded in holy books while a creative Libertine might align and and stock an art studio in a way pregnant with Supernal meaning. Whatever form a laboratory takes, it is always unmistakably something of great importance to its owner and with a function at least slightly out of the ordinary - the science lab of a normal physicist would be entirely comprehensible to another physicist, but the bizarre machines and equations that populate the laboratory of a scientifically-oriented Free Councilor might not serve any function that a Sleeper could understand.

Each dot in this merit subtracts a die from paradox rolls caused by spells cast within the laboratory. This reduction stacks with the reduction provided by using a dedicated magical tool. To make use of the laboratory, however, the mage must operate in a ritualized manner that makes use of his surroundings, which adds at minimum one turn to the length of any instant casting and one minute per roll to the length of any extended casting. Just as mages cannot share magical tools, they cannot share laboratories - a mage must dedicate his laboratory to himself with meditation and a Composure or Resolve + Gnosis roll and thereafter cannot create another laboratory without severing his bond to the first.

Sanctum Security: When mages talk about security, they don't just mean sturdy locks and barred windows. Each dot of a Sanctum's security represents one "slot" that can be filled with standing spell of indefinite duration that the Sanctum's owner or owner can be assumed to have relinquished by some means during the creation of the sanctum. (The costs of repurchasing spent willpower dots, using workarounds to permanently create imbued items that emanate the effect in question, or similar efforts are assumed to be included within the purchase of the Security merit.)

These guard spells can be the results of extended rituals on behalf of any of the mages who share ownership within the sanctum. Each is assumed to have accumulated successes equal to the full casting dicepool of its creator, distributed however that mage chooses. (This means that if different mages are responsible for different guardian spells, each spell might have a different success total.) These spells are assumed to remain in place so long as their creators spend regular time maintaining them; if somehow dispelled or destroyed, they can be renewed during downtime. Downtime can also be used to "swap" one slotted-in spell for another.

If enemies attempting to breach the sanctum have the means to defend themselves against these spells (they armor themselves with mind shields to prevent a standing psychic order to turn back, for instance) they still suffer the standard Security penalty for forcing entry by mundane means.

Recommendations: Space ward against scrying, some sort of Mind effect to prevent Sleepers from wandering in, some sort of Matter or Prime effect to hide the entranceway.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

The Aether Pearl
Created when a small platoon of Adepts engaged in a contest of wills with an orphaned shred of the Abode of Angels, the pearl is a gumball-sized sphere of what seems to be glass or plastic. Close observation reveals that it seems to contain a black void with some sort of light within - even closer observation reveals a blazing, spinning ring of light flashing through every color in the spectrum. No matter which way the pearl is turned, the ring is oriented directly perpendicular to the observer's line of sight.

Absolutely no magical emanations are detectable from the pearl. To Mage Sight, it appears to be a regular marble. Manhattan's Consilium has not attempted to put it to any serious stress tests, but no accidents have left as much as a scratch on the object's surface. Tentative attempts at dispellation have failed outright, and the object appears to hold no sympathy to anything whatsoever, rendering the Consilium's first plans to track the Angel fruitless. The object is currently under study by the Free Council - the Libertines believe that mundane scientific analysis might yield something of interest where magical scrutiny completely fails. Thus far, findings are inconclusive.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

that owns

incidentally, here are how legacies will work (all this stuff goes into Da OP sometime soon)

Joining a Legacy: Find a teacher (or some other source of knowledge) and pay one willpower dot (repurchaseable) to set your soul on the path.
Benefit: May use Legacy Oblations once per day to gain mana without requiring any outside source

Acquiring Attainments: At Gnosis 3, 5, and 7, pay 10xp to buy the Legacy's Attainments.
Benefit: The Attainments!

Legacies don't grant you a third Ruling Arcanum.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Nicolae Carpathia posted:

We've only got one point of security so far. Who wants to set up the first spell? I'd think Arrian should do a Space ward as the first thing.

Does Sanctum Security still provide +1 Initiative to people inside and -1 to mundane attempts to break in as well, as an abstract thing, or is it solely for standing spells now?

yes it does all that. remember, you guys can still set up wards the normal way, however they'd be normal spells and count against your Gnosis + 3 spell limit and suchlike

the security merit is an easy way to abstract that poo poo away

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

also where do i find a guy who teaches the legacy i want

interesting question

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Danhenge posted:

I would offer some of my Merit XP to the sanctum but Dasein didn't really go on the Adventure to Witch Mountain

dasein was there at ground zero and at the endgame!

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

what's a good legacy for matryoshka

just fyi guys: if you want to create your own legacy you can do so at gnosis 4, which we are one AXP away from

no, i am ignoring that

you can "create your own" legacy whenever someone else could "learn" one, however in all cases legacies require some sort of "mentor", i.e. a phenomena your mage continually studies or an elder your mage continually studies under in order to facilitate your advancement

if you have a legacy to create in mind just talk to me about it and we'll work something out

i might have legacies the ancient, i'll check

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

ferrinus how late do your games usually go because i've been reading all of The Business itt and i am feeling an itch to get back in with a certain shitkicker werewolfslayer

*at around one am* "okay guys the session's nearly over"

two hours later...

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

so i want some sort of post that tells me who's moving into the magebro sanctum, who's remaining alone, and what the stats on that magebro sanctum are

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

while i'm at it, a question for Ferrinus: How stringently are you going to apply the different flavorings of the Mage Armors for various Arcana? For instance, Mind Mage Armor, Misperception, works by subtly altering an opponent's perceptions so that they aim for the wrong place, but like all Mind magic it would only affect something with a distinct mind. Technically speaking, Matryoshka's Mage Armor should have had no effect on Chisel's primegolems. Not that I mind not having my character's teeth punched out his rectum, but it was something I was wondering about.

i actually have a post on this topic in the works but your armor would certainly have stopped chisel's golems because they were being driven by chisel, a being with a mind

against, say, a rockslide, it would have done you no good

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

incidentally, you can't "move" hallows, and you can't have multiple hallows within the shared sanctum. it has a Hallow rating and that's that!

(adramel can repurpose his initial dot of Hallow to represent working on strengthening the communal sanctum and somehow giving his own away, though)

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

but multiple libraries are cool, right?

yes since i'm pretty sure that what the library merit does, broadly, is let you research things on a given topic three times as fast as usual

using another mage's library just lets you make normal research rolls

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

yo,

1. nice story

2. you can't actually spend your starting arcana xp in one arcanum, they have to go to buying you at least one dot in each ruling arcanum and at least one dot in some third arcanum. however, since you ended up buying other arcana anyway it works out

3. you get six dots of rotes to start with, which means twelve dots of rote xp

4. you should really have more rotes if you're that experienced a mage

5. character rejected

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

vampire is running tonight. however, i know what the next Real session of mage is gonna be. look for it...in a week, maybe??

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

-1 AXP, 70 AXP total.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

so, i'm gonna run mage tonight starting at around eight thirty or nine or so. this isn't really a "quest" session, though - it's set during an event at consilium. players should feel free to pop in and out as their characters do!

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

No XP yet! Play next time for the thrilling conclusion to this session!!

<Ferrinus> 12Cyrus says: "And, of course, the archmage Enoch." 12And the room falls silent. The Hierarch glances to his left, and it becomes apparent to all attending that the empty space to Gabriel's left has in fact contained a skinny, bearded man in a brown suit, sitting on a fold-out chair and leaning forward on a cane.
<Ferrinus> 12People stare. Enoch stares back owlishly.
<Nicolae> 3Enoch's here?
<Ferrinus> 12Sittin' right there.
<mattbaby> 5Slow. Clap.
<Nicolae> 3Oh, Crimson.
<Nicolae> 3Matryoshka claps too.
<VoxPVoxD> 10Paracelsus joins in the clapping.
<brennon> 7Thor claps, and also gives Mageprops to the 'Noch.
<Ill_Repute> 14Tombheart sets the empty glass aside, watching Enoch.
<Ferrinus> "We owe this Demesne - and our city - to his arts. May we all one day achieve such wisdom." 12Enoch's face is stony - a few people in the crowd take up Crimson's applause, but it never exactly takes hold of the entire room, and slowly dies. Clearly, part of the feeling of deja-vu here was due to the demesne...the other part was due to how many of you have been in one of Enoch's sanctums before.
<crion> Anyone who bothers to glance towards the back can see Tattervane's returned for this, at least. Fully besuited, hat perched on head.
<Ferrinus> "Would, ah - the hierophant superior like to say a few words?" 12Cyrus says, turning to the archmage and speaking carefully.
<Ferrinus> 12Enoch stares back a moment, takes a slow breath, and then stands, creakily. His cane taps on the wood of the stage as he walks forward, replacing the Acanthus at the podium.
<Nicolae> 3Nobody would ever turn away from an archmaster to look at a Guardian, Tattervane.
<Ferrinus> "Ehem." 12There's no microphone, but the words echo through the room.
<Nicolae> 3I suspect few people would turn away from a nuclear blast to look at a Guardian.
<Ferrinus> 12Enoch licks his lips. He glances left, right, out across the crowd...then up at the ceiling, out over the crowd and at the top of the room.
<Nicolae> 3Matryoshka looks up at the top of the room.
<Ferrinus> 12There's a noise, a sort of hum, right on the edge of hearing, that's starting to become audible. Over on one end of the room, Arrian's crow is going crazy, hissing something into his ears with incredible urgency; somewhere else, Adramel's looking around frantically, confused.
<Nicolae> "What the..."
<Ferrinus> 12Hanging in the air at the top of the ballroom, just tangent to the line of the ceiling and curving downwards to stop perhaps fifteen feet above the floor, is a very faint shape, barely lines of glimmering light in the air.
<mattbaby> 5what is about to happen? crimson wonders as she gathers up the skeins of time
<Ferrinus> 12It looks like a ring.
<Ill_Repute> "Oh christ."

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

<Ferrinus> <brennon> 7Thor rolls his eyes. "Wow, How did you do that? That was like, Magic, I'm so impressed. Like a real life wizard. Not."
<Ferrinus> <brennon> 7Thor looks to the palm of his hand, and a small flame ignites itself. "Holy fuckin' poo poo, I might be a goddamn mage too."

Doctor Zimbardo posted:

yes, this, literally

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

<Nicolae> vox my guy is going to combine all the one-shot wod splatbook character types, okay?
<Nicolae> he'll be an immortal psychic hedge mage stalker who can turn into a bear
<VoxPVoxD> so a mage then

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

forces!!! forces. subject to revision

Blessing of Motion (Forces **)
The caster subtly directs and fine-tunes the kinetic energy of his own body, increasing his agility, speed, and grace.
Practice: Ruling
Action: Instant
Duration: Lasting
Aspect: Covert
Cost: None
Rote Skill: Athletics
This spell increases the subject's Speed by the caster's Forces rating and adds its Potency in dice to any Athletics rolls to move around. A caster using this spell is more likely to win a footrace, leap a chasm, or climb a wall, but not better at throwing knives or designing training regimens. A disciple of Forces can cast this spell on other beings. Though this magic is technically covert, high-Potency castings (especially on beings that already possess great athletic prowess) can often produce feats outlandish enough to trigger Disbelief from watching Sleepers.

Greater Blessing of Motion (Forces ***)
The caster twists or suspends the physical laws governing the motion of his body, becoming able to accomplish impossible feats of agility.
Practice: Perfecting
Aspect: Vulgar
Cost: 1 Mana
Rote Skill: Athletics
This spell is identical to Blessing of Motion, except that it is vulgar in aspect and bestows abilities on the caster over and above its bonus to Speed and Athletics rolls. The caster of this spell can choose to gain one of the benefits listed below , and may add another for each -2 penalty he accepts to his casting roll. Some abilities are available only to Adepts or Masters of Forces.

Disciples can:
-Gain flawless balance, automatically remaining steady on any platform as wide as a human hair and remaining standing despite any environmental conditions whose effective Strength does not exceed the spell's Potency
-Multiply their jumping distances by this spell's Potency (this does not let them exceed their normal Speed; particularly long jumps might take multiple rounds to complete, the caster covering twice his Speed each round as though taking the Run action)

Adepts can:
-Control the friction exerted on their bodies by the environment (running across ice as though it were asphalt, sliding unharmed across gravel, or climbing spiderlike up sheer glass) and ignoring forces with an effective Strength up to the spell's Potency that might dislodge them
-Multiply their Speed by the spell's Potency plus one (costs 1 mana per turn, replaces basic Speed boost when active)
-Support themselves on any tangible surface (including a bed of writhing maggots, rice paper, spider's webs, or water) so long as they move at least (fifteen minus spell potency) yards each round

Masters can:
-Control the direction of their personal gravity, running along walls and ceilings as easily as floors so long as they so long as they move at least (fifteen minus spell potency) yards each round
-Slow their terminal velocity, capping damage inflicted by falling, flying or being hurled into obstacles at ten levels of bashing minus this spell's potency (used in conjunction with sufficiently strong mage armor, this effect might allow a mage to completely ignore the negative effects of falling off a skyscraper, leaping onto or off of a speeding train, or being thrown through several walls), costing one mana per instant of damage mitigated

Adepts of Forces can cast this spell on targets other than themselves. This spell is an expansion to Blessing of Motion, and a mage who knows the rote for Blessing of Motion can pay 2xp to upgrade it to the rote for this spell, using the same dicepool to cast either spell.

Blessing of Force (Forces ***)
The mage focuses and amplifies the kinetic energy of his body's movements, exerting greater strength on his surroundings than he might normally expect to. So empowered, he can shift heavy loads and strike with astonishing force.
Aspect: Covert
Cost: None
Rote Skill: Athletics or Brawl
Each success adds one die to Strength + Stamina rolls the caster makes to increase his effective Strength rating for the purpose of lifting or breaking objects. Additionally, the caster adds his Forces rating as an equipment bonus to any attacks he makes that directly use the force of his body - a kick, crowbar swing, or thrown javelin qualify, but a bullet or arrow do not. This bonus does not stack with the bonus already provided by a weapon, but might supercede it - so, a Master who rolls six successes would roll the same amount of dice to attack with a 1B club or a 4L spear. The spell guarantees a certain level of force regardless of the weapon used, but using a spear rather than a club would allow the user to inflict lethal rather than bashing damage.

An Adept of Forces can cast this spell on other beings. Though this magic is technically covert, high-Potency castings (especially on beings that already possess great strength or combat ability) can often produce feats outlandish enough to trigger Disbelief from watching Sleepers. This spell is an upgrade of the Kinetic Blow spell - a mage can pay 2xp to upgrade a Kinetic Blow rote to this spell, and thereafter use this rote's dicepool to cast either spell.

Greater Blessing of Force (Forces ****)
The force of the caster's every motion is dramatically amplified, allowing for incredible feats of strength.
Aspect: Vulgar
Cost: 1 Mana
Rote Skill: Athletics or Brawl
This spell is identical to Blessing of Force, except that it is vulgar in aspect and bestows abilities on the caster over and above its bonus to lifting and attack rolls. The caster of this spell can choose to gain one of the benefits listed below , and may add another for each -2 penalty he accepts to his casting roll. Some abilities are available only to Masters of Forces.

Adepts can:
-Multiply the maximum range of any thrown object by this spell's Potency
-Strike with shattering power, guaranteeing that any attack that benefits from this spell's equipment bonus inflicts lethal damage

Masters can:
-Gain incredible strength, adding the spell's Potency directly to their Strength score for the purpose of lifting or breaking objects
-Stop incoming objects cold. Things like hurled boulders or speeding cars become valid targets for the "catch thrown object" application of Athletics, except that the caster can use Brawl or Athletics, use Strength instead of Dexterity against objects of Size 5 or larger, and add the spell's Potency to the catching roll. This roll's successes are deducted directly from the damage of an incoming hazard, and any object whose net damage plus size does not exceed the caster's size plus spell potency is stopped dead. Costs 1 mana per object caught.

Masters of Forces can cast this spell on targets other than themselves. This spell is an upgrade to Kinetic Blow and Blessing of Force, and mages can pay 2xp or 4xp to upgrade one of those spells to this spell. Thereafter, the mage can cast any of the three spells using this rote's dicepool.

if you're wondering, to catch an object thrown at you with hostile intent, you give up your own action as though Dodging, give up your Defense against the object, and roll Dex + Athletics against its pool, trying to match or beat successes

Ferrinus fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Mar 18, 2011

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

nicolae's not showing up? cool i'll run around nineish then

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

+1 XP! Though some of you were successfully trolled into thinking I was running a game, you will be wiser in the future...

140 XP total.
-Consilium Status 1(2xp) and 36 bonus Merit XP total.
71 AXP total.

folks i'd like to Actually run on this Saturday, continuing the Consilium thing where it left off. who's down. ideally we have most of the original emerson tower/enoch crew there.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Dammit Who? posted:

I'm the guy in the middle btw

im the bad drawing that got erased to make room for your left calf

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

+2 XP for The Mage Bros And An rear end in a top hat

142 XP total.
71 AXP total.

Other Mages Who Live In The Ad Hoc Cabal Sanctum:

When you first moved in, it definitely had the potential to be Hallow 5. Now, after some kind of magical battle that happened inside it involving Tombheart and Thor, you can only buy it up to Hallow 3. Also, there's a dead body in there...??

(This is the explanation for why the sanctum is maximally Hallow 3 in-game. The above happened in between returning to the city and Consilium.)

Ferrinus fucked around with this message at 09:20 on Sep 6, 2009

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Finished Consilium part 2! Gonna save all the XP till the entire story completes, but, you guys are definitely getting +1 for the line Matryoshka just posted and maybe pluses for other things also.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

<brennon> ride in with a gang of bikers and just circle the vehicles
<brennon> for like a few hours. offer no explaination
<brennon> just circle them while shouting and whirling chains and menacing them with pipes
<Ferrinus> Agreed
<Ferrinus> Yes This
<brennon> then leave after exactly 4 hours
<ill_repute> let me be there please it'll own
<Ferrinus> Yes
<VoxPVoxD> hahahahaha
<Ferrinus> im snickering irl at the thought of this
<brennon> thats my plan
<Ferrinus> Will You Seriously Do That
<brennon> Yes

<brennon> !wodroll 11 Thor
<Ferrinus> brennon rolls12 11 dice (Rerolling5 10s) to2 Thor and gets12 3 successes. (Rerolls:12 1 Failures:2 8 Ones:4 2)
<Ferrinus> success

<Ferrinus> 12So, Thor's got an address and maybe a license plate number and some other stuff. What's his plan for delaying the arrival of an art piece to an exhibit long enough that they're willing to entertain bringing in another to fill its space?
<Ferrinus> 12It seems that the actual art work's coming in out of town - Thor can corner it on some back road as it approaches the city, one mostly unoccupied otherwise...
<brennon> 7The bikers descend upon the convoy like a pack of dogs on a vulnerable herd of gazelle. Thor brings his bike to a screeching halt in from of the lead vehicle as his boys begin to circle their prey. "Hey. Guess who has art or some poo poo and isn't going anywhere for a few hours?" 7Hint. Its you.
<Ferrinus> "What? Why?"
<brennon> 7Thor looks at the fool who dared to address him. "Why? Does it look like I give a gently caress?"
<Ferrinus> 12The driver starts immediately dialing for help-
<brennon> 7Theres an answer on the other side of phone..! "Yes, this is the Police."
<Ferrinus> "Listen to me, I'm on route such and such, just past highway so and so, a goddamn biker gang just-"
<brennon> 7The Police Officer Clears His Throat. "Hmm. Sorry it looks like we don't give a gently caress. Peace."

Ferrinus fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Oct 9, 2009

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i realize this is a little sudden but i could actually run that consilium thing tonight if enough of you show up

no pressure

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

(one of those i probably shouldn't miss, guess which)

mage

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i wonder, actually - how is thursday, around like 9:30 or 10:00 est

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i can at least promise you that no one who loves you will die suddenly

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

that's not what i meant. BUT WE ARE PLAYING MAGE ON THURSDAY AT TEN PM EST SO HELP ME GOD

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

+1 XP for Crimson's Vignette!
+1 XP for Paracelsus's Initiation!
+6 XP for Attack on Consilium!

150 XP total.

+1 AXP for Crimson's Fate enlightenment.
+1 AXP for Paracelsus's insights into Atlantis.
+2 AXP for establishing communication with an Angel
+4 AXP for encountering and defeating one of the True Fae.
+1 AXP for encountering the Hedge.
+1 AXP for Paracelsus's incidental deduction about the Faerie.

81 AXP total. Gnosis 4 achieved!

At Gnosis 4, you can store 13 points of mana, spend 4 points of mana per turn, and access Arcanum maximums of 5, 5, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2. As always, two of the top three Arcana must be from your Path. Of course, you now roll 4 base dice of Paradox whenever you use a Vulgar spell.

Ferrinus fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Oct 23, 2009

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

Dammit Who? posted:

jesus christ did i miss Literally The Best Session Ever or what

goddamnit

somebody have logs so i can weep at how awesome you guys were or w/e

a lot of that is just XP i owed for vignettes and consilium part 1

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

mispost

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

hey ferrinus before this session we had 142 xp right. well we got 8 now. thats 150 :shobon:

gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003