Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ambellina
Dec 6, 2005

Those who ride against us will be murdered where they stand

PezMaster posted:

It's a bit late, but here's the cake I brought into the staff room the day before Valentine's Day:

I was going to make the big heart a box and put the little cupcakes inside, but I ran out of fondant (that's why the edges look a little wonky). The truffles on top of the mini-cupcakes were really cut marshmallows dipped and decorated in chocolate (I got the idea from Hello, Cupcake!).

I know these next two aren't cakes, but I want to share what else I've been up to:

Click here for the full 614x461 image.

Dessert Sushi!

Bacon Cookies!

EDIT: I'm looking for a good idea for a St. Patrick's Day cake for March. I'm thinking of doing a rainbow cake, decorated with a little monotone rainbow and pot of gold on top. Anyone else have any creative ideas? :c:

How did you do the bacon cookies? I have a group of guy friends that would LOVE those!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambellina
Dec 6, 2005

The Heartless posted:

Tiramisu Cupcakes! The Mascarpone frosting was absolutely amazing.

Recipe please??? I'm having a bachelorette party soon and would LOVE to make these!

Ambellina
Dec 6, 2005

Jinglebrained posted:

If you're pie curious.. ;D

Apple pecan cheese cake with a pecan graham cracker crust.

:stare:

I'm gonna need to know how this is made.

• Locked thread