Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

JonoT45 posted:

marriage all or nothing

Marriage is like a country club to conservatives. The less restrictive the membership requirements the less fun it is to be a member.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nurse Fanny
Aug 14, 2007

me andthe gays are the gopher from the caddyshack

G. Hosafat
Apr 16, 2003

:m10:

oh my god that is terrible. i'll welcome the new rap-house crap if it means less of this garbage

G. Hosafat
Apr 16, 2003

lmbo we don't have gay marriage but at least we have votes in congress (calipostin)

cerror
Feb 11, 2008

I have a bad feeling about this...

stubblyhead posted:

yeah i live in washington too, gently caress i hope that passes.

We managed to get pot legal on the state level... maybe this will be next. I doubt it though. loving libertarians.

MAH RIGHTS

G. Hosafat
Apr 16, 2003

if they call themselves libertarians but vote against gay marriage, they just neocons and don't know it yet :smug:

Xephero
Jul 23, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

G. Hosafat posted:

oh my god that is terrible. i'll welcome the new rap-house crap if it means less of this garbage

haters gonna hate

G. Hosafat
Apr 16, 2003

thizzle dance supremacy

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!

rope kid posted:

also la sape is basically what the world would look like if every black dude dressed like andre 3000

what u got gainst dre (the good dre, the lesser dre)

Xephero
Jul 23, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump
you probably missed it but

yeah

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Republicans posted:

There's a referendum on the ballot in Washington state in the coming election to expand domestic partnership rights for same-sex couples and the radio ads on the "Vote No" front are two horrible women talking about how awful it will be when gay couples have the same rights as straight couples in the most unconvincing way possible. They also try to pull that "this is a waste of time, there are REAL problems that need to be dealt with first" line.

Saw a single person with a protest sign against this on my drive home wednesday in the pouring rain, on I-5 near everett mall on one of those overpass bridges that protesters always use

I couldn't tell what the sign said until I got really close, so I only got like a half second of middle-finger time in

quote:

Can't wait to fill the gently caress in that "yes" bubble.

Superabound
Jul 25, 2003

one of them actually asked me if i had stairs in my house and i was like "yeah i post on SA"
FAIL.

Ambrose Burnside posted:

goddamn i wish i had that much fashion sense
like is it possible for a white person to wear that getup and hang around with people in casual poo poo and not look like a shitheel
pretty easily you just have to actually not be a shitheel

good luck

Xephero posted:

reminder that alternative medicine is something about which penn and teller have 100% correct opinions and bill maher has 100% wrong opinions
being a libertarian is just as naive and retarded as believing in crystal magic or whatever nonsensical poo poo that new-age bitch was talking about

[edit]MORE retarded. crystal bitches just have frizzy hair and millions of cats, whereas libertarians actively sabotage the political process

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Happy Halloween, LF

Superabound
Jul 25, 2003

one of them actually asked me if i had stairs in my house and i was like "yeah i post on SA"
FAIL.

Not So Fast posted:

Happy Halloween, LF

is that carl sagan

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

Superabound posted:

is that carl sagan

No its a pumpkin.

Superabound
Jul 25, 2003

FAIL.

Longshot007 posted:

No its a pumpkin.
oh ok, nm

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Not So Fast posted:

Happy Halloween, LF

If you want to carve a pumpkin, you must first create the universe

G. Hosafat
Apr 16, 2003

Not So Fast posted:

Happy Halloween, LF

holy crap how do u do this

Malachamavet
Jan 12, 2009

Above the gigantic mouth is an eye as big as a shield that stares at you with pure hate

Not So Fast posted:

Happy Halloween, LF

At first I thought this was Ayn Rand. Are they similar in pumpkinform to anyone else?

G. Hosafat
Apr 16, 2003

Malachamavet posted:

At first I thought this was Ayn Rand. Are they similar in pumpkinform to anyone else?

gently caress you

Malachamavet
Jan 12, 2009

Above the gigantic mouth is an eye as big as a shield that stares at you with pure hate

G. Hosafat posted:

gently caress you

Malachamavet
Jan 12, 2009

Never saw them at the same time, DID YOU?

G. Hosafat
Apr 16, 2003

Malachamavet posted:

don't you loving dare

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

G. Hosafat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXaYaU63sUA
dont look at the comments

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

G. Hosafat posted:

don't you loving dare

they have the same haircut

G. Hosafat
Apr 16, 2003

MasterSlowPoke posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXaYaU63sUA
dont look at the comments

ahahaha this is so loving dumb

why are babies so funny

G. Hosafat
Apr 16, 2003

woah check out this insightful youtube comment:
"So so cute..but isn't it a little disturbing that she does not know that she is being sexualized at such a young age. Everyone can poo-poo and say that I am the one that brought it up but young girls are treated like garbage all over this U.S.A. I was raised in around Richmond, Ca. and I wonder when the hating is going to stop. It is cute and funny for a minute, then the weight of the world we live in hits you. God Bless us all. God save our souls."

followed by:

"you must suck maaaaad dick!!! "

and later:
"Kill it! KILL IT QUICK!! No more big lip ignorant niggers please. If I was there, I'd kick this loving gorilla right off the table and out the window into a neighbor's yard. loving ugly friend of the family gorillas make me sick!"

this man wants to literally murder a baby

NZAmoeba
Feb 14, 2005

It turns out it's MAN!
Hair Elf

Malachamavet posted:

On the subject of evil twins, I got a random facebook friend request by a guy with the exact same name as me (we share an unusual spelling).

Looking at his profile he's either the anti-me or perhaps an evil twin.

Check out his occupation

I'm also not sure how those terrist sounding names got on his friends list

NZAmoeba fucked around with this message at 11:26 on Oct 31, 2009

Superabound
Jul 25, 2003

FAIL.

Malachamavet posted:

Never saw them at the same time, DID YOU?
she looks like the fat ugly one from The Whitests Kids U Know

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007

Malachamavet posted:

thought the same thing at first

seizure later
Apr 18, 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIE4bCNQLrA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
Old posts must be destroyed. Only new posts are allowed under Scientific Posting.