Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Broken Knees Club posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

A BIG BAG OF KEYS posted:

man i havent even looked at this thread since i made it. heres a picture of a fine troop!!!

ROTC, so a troop wannabe.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

stubblyhead posted:

nooooooo

Hope you found peace, Bettie.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Why did France make Kevin McDonald their president?

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

quote:

Obama's cabinet awaits the penalty kick.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Cowcatcher posted:

right, americans can't tell ceremonial dress worn by aristocracy from peasant's garb

loving classist.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Broken Knees Club posted:

qorea has already advanced farther politically than the us ever will :niggly:

Fixed, now they're further back in the alphabet.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Pourin' out a Sharkleberry Fin for my homey.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Why a shark tank by the waterslide, anyway?

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Thread needs more hot chicks.

SplitSoul posted:

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Xephero posted:

i don't really know what's going on here but hoooly poo poo

I was going to say pre-millenials claiming the Anti-Christ consolidates power in 2012, but then the multiple Death Stars confused me.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Ashcans posted:

Hey, speaking of Africa, I just got back from Kenya. The honeymoon period might be over for Obama in America, but Kenya still loves him:

Click here for the full 1014x1533 image.

You should all visit before he bombs Somalia and sends another few hundred thousand refugees pouring into the northern frontier district.

CBS News has a brief clip. It's very minimalist, but you do get an interview with the director and the guys who play Obama and McCain.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Major Topfenstrudel posted:

I look at this and I hear the Tetris Russian music in my head.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Alan Greenspan posted:

I promise to pay the bearer on demand ONE HUNDRED TRILLION DOLLARS

Or the three rocks pictured on the bill, whichever's worth more.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

MechaFrogzilla posted:

idgi :(

Pilot's face is photoshopped. He's Muhammad Atta.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Crows Turn Off posted:

idgi

Two Crows denies this.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Take it Sleazy posted:

:tinfoil:

Howie Mandel? The germophobe idiot who shaved himself bald for fear something might be growing on him?

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Kirk posted:

art is worth what people are willing to pay for it and if people are willing to pay $10,000 for it then yeah its "worth" that you rear end

Yes, let the market decide what is art and what is not art. Then we will truly understand what is art.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Toussaint Louverture posted:

Grow, grow, grow your ape
Slowly through time's term,
Evolving, evolving, evolving, evolving,
Man is but a worm.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Data posted:

lol

Laissez's Fair: Putting Mt. Albert First.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
Germany fields the most terrifying PSA since Canada's classic "chef falls down and dumps boiling water on herself."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwZET_O2m5s

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Air Force Bake Sale posted:

wouldn't his mass be infinite?

What do you want from these people, a good understanding of science? They can't even spell "height" correctly.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Avian Pneumonia posted:

Lord, I thought they had some movement in that case by now.

Here, we know who did this: http://feeds.newsok.tv/services/player/bcpid1766638491?bctid=25726174001 A pharmacist shoots one armed robber, chases off the other, then methodically collects a second gun and executes the downed one. He was 14 years old. The DA is charging everyone he can think of with first-degree murder. So far he's charged the pharmacist, the two ringleaders who sent the robbers, and would have the second robber too but he's also way underage.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Femtosecond posted:

What the hell, PETA? No denigration of half-naked women? Hell, GHWB is older than dirt and he still knows how to exploit the opposite sex, even if he can't tell the difference anymore.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Springheeljim posted:

Lesbians! Bisexuals!

Why did you bring this gaybashing poo poo into my LF?

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Dr. Robert posted:

I always think he's terrified she's going to sit on him, and it makes me sad. A goddamn photoshop, and it depresses me every time.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Gio posted:

yeah this guy is a complete rear end in a top hat and accomplishing nothing why does lf think this is awesome again?

Because lf hates women almost as much as it hates jews.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
THE GREATEST WARRIOR: Highway cop vs. ambulance driver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KluItc365hU

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Trig Discipline posted:

the one about the spanking fetish dude is awesome

Just when you think it can't get any more insane, you realize that Eileen he was hitting on was probably his wife's sister.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

Grave $avings posted:

Doesn't watermelon make you poo poo like a hippo?

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
I've never been high, so I guess I've never had watermelon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004
That's exactly what I meant, the whirling hippo shits to mark territory. Now, if watermelon makes you poo poo like that, why would you need the poo poo pills? Also, I think that ad is a teensy bit racist.