Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Loving Life Partner posted:

Not a picture, but my army friend (in Iraq right now) sent me this video of early drill training for Iraqi soldiers, which I found to be pretty lol

http://www.thesecretlevel.com/pg/TheChallenge.avi

It seems legit

haaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha this owns so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Radd McCool posted:

Historical marker I saw in Florida

uh if the first white man died in combat there doesnt that means that was the first combat and where the first death of an indian by white men happened

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
hot communist chick, liaenea hernandez

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

China sent two chinese political prisioners dressed in panda costumes to Taiwan, trying to pass them off as real pandas. The taiwanese caught up to their ruse and locked them up.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

more falafel please posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjZusoNthjc

patrick stewart on domestic violence

respondindia (1 week ago) Show Hide

In Brittan the police can take your child upon falls allegation by women. They can hide your wife with social worker keep her away from you for one or two year helping her all way against men in return for sex. The community leader will keep there eye blind and let it go as it goes. POOR MEN. THERE IS NO ONE TO ASK THE BRITISH GOVERMENT ANY QUESTION. THE MIDYA WILL EGNOR THIS LIKE NOTHING IS HEPNING HERE IN BRATAIN.

respondindia (1 week ago) Show Hide

Now the women have got law by there side so she can behave the way she wants. PLEASE KILL THIS WOMEN BEFORE SHE GOES TO LAW IF YOU DON'T THE LAW WILL KILL YOUR ENTAIE FAMELY. IT IS BETTER TO PAY THE PRIZE IN PRISON THAN loving INDIAN AND BRITISH LAW WHICH ARE AT WOMEN SIDE.

respondindia (6 days ago) Show Hide

To patrick stewart, Women are provocative and have no dought there. Man is victim here.

respondindia (6 days ago) Show Hide

To patrick stewart,You document india as land of prostitute. What about BRATAIN PLEASE ANSWER.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Fermata posted:

hes listening to boards of canada

nice prediction

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

my cardboard roof... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

minato posted:

somalia.jpg

gotta love that stadium

speed gardening

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
i thought you posted the GTA: San Andreas map of las vegas, so it is really that artificial looking

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Springheeljim posted:

:nws: http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/DP/2003/03/365-Days-Project-03-16-bernard-robin-and-crystal-the-monkey-song-1972.mp3 :nws:

Tagged NWS cause it`s catchy as hell and mocks Darwin

crystal

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Shenadigins posted:

"This controversial idea was done in Dubai by Sandeep Fernandes and Husen Baba Khan for the male deodorant, Axe. The mouse pad that every guy needs."

now thats just sad

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Oxygen Frog posted:

Last season of America's Next Top Model had a tranny.

a tranny actually won a Miss Brazil contest some years ago

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
arrrgghh I just discovered the wnd.com and i can feel my blood pressure rising as i browse their online shop:

Back Fired: A nation born for religious tolerance no longer tolerates religion

Oh I see, maybe you got a point th- oh check their israel/islam section

bonus pic:

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Major Topfenstrudel posted:

I wonder what it must have been like to kick that fat gently caress - like kicking a water bed or a bag full of jello maybe..

like kicking a fat ron perlman

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Balseraph-Red posted:

'14 words' huh?

HMMMM

14 words like 'We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.' ??

14... 8 .... 8

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
http://www.thefirsttwins.com/

bwaaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahah

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Prince of Dicks posted:

for some reason the picture of bin laden smiling looks so otherworldly to me

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
fighting patriarchy on muslima.com, fight on sista

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Toadvine posted:

post your favorite urban planning

brasilia, brasils capital, was built in the shape of a plane/bird

building anything else inside the city is almost always vetoed

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Mozzie posted:

Yes lets build our cities so they look nice from space instead of being convenient for the people who live in them

:goonsay:

Lol you're completely right bro. The workers and their families that came from other states to help build brasilia with manual labor weren't allowed to live in it. So this resulted in a lot of really ugly makeshift towns around the planned town brasilia, with high crime rates and stuff. Also, most people have to commute from their towns to work in brasilia and it takes generally more than a hour to get there. Hell, it takes a lot of time to get anywhere even if you're inside brasilia.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Trig Discipline posted:

i'm flying there in about a month for a conference woo

cool, which one

Mr.Flapjack posted:

It was also built in the middle of rainforest :waycool:

what, brasilia has a dry climate and no rainforests actually and i think it always has been like that, even before european colonization

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Trig Discipline posted:

animal behavior society

nsf is giving me travel money wooo

awww gently caress youre going too, cool

im going to see the dawkins lecture

also,

third worlders registration is cheaper

oh, and you are just going to use brasilia's airport, the city where the conference will be held is way cooler

nerdz fucked around with this message at 02:08 on May 25, 2009

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Trig Discipline posted:

i didn't even know dawkins was talking, that's cool as heck. i did know that it's not in brasilia, obviously, but my wife and i may spend an extra day or so there. we're more likely to spend it somewhere more nature-y though

well, pirenopolis itself is a pretty nature-y city already being the city of choice for hippies and college students who smoke weed all day, but theres lots of good places like the salto corumbá only minutes away by car

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
is it just me or this pic reeks of bitterness

eat poo poo sexhavers

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Celot posted:

these colors dont run, but they can do a handstand

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

bilperkins2 posted:

I'm sure YOU know but in case everyone else doesn't

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/06/15/racist-image-eyes/

American Patriot Says:

Now, in a second instance of Republicans playing the race card against Obama’s family,

-------------

Did tp document all of the cases where obama himself played the race card during the campaign?
June 15th, 2009 at 5:24 pm

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

great choice of collors

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
truly a miracle of God

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Shenadigins posted:

edit - Afghani body builders courtesy of the big picture

\/\/\/ pipe down charchie

the guy on the right is all :madmax:

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

guidoanselmi posted:

more spacechat

looks like an rear end tattoo

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

BlockBerry Storm 9500, “Obama’s blackberry, my BlockBerry storm 9500.

outsource GBS to the chinese

http://www.chinasmack.com/pictures/chinese-opinions-western-women-big-breasts/

nerdz fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Aug 1, 2009

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

just read about this nigga, is he LF or what

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Lodin posted:

Norwegian Mercenaris being led to their murder-trial in Congo.

scrotalize doesnt work with any of the faces in this pic

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://billmyparents.com

this is the future of the american family system

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

the best thing about this article is the comedy cartoons interspersed around it, what the gently caress

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

quote:

At least 23 blacks and 2 whites died in the riots, and hundreds more were injured. A few white people were injured when they tried to intervene in a crowd's beating of a black man.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MasterSlowPoke posted:

ron paul is so 2008

http://www.randpaul2010.com/

As a doctor I have had first-hand experience with the vast problems facing health care in America. Like other areas of the economy where the federal government wields its heavy hand, health care is over-regulated and in need of serious market reforms. As Senator, I would ensure that real free market principles are applied to fix this problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer

arent those dudes mostly homeless, even the small kids and they have to fend for themselves? if so, theyre more gangsta than most americans