Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Juan Berenguer
Feb 21, 2006

darsh5000 posted:

I like how they got the years right for Carter/Regan, but not for Obama/Palin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juan Berenguer
Feb 21, 2006

majesticonion posted:

Hey, that's from my local County Fair. Where did you find that?

Juan Berenguer
Feb 21, 2006

majesticonion posted:

an old thread in lf. your county fair is awesome. know anything else about the picture?
My sister took the photo. It's from a bad 4-H sponsored art competition, and if you look, you'll see it won 1st place. Regrettably, there was nothing else that was equally LF at the fair, unless you count the kids climbing all over the APC just outside the building.

Juan Berenguer
Feb 21, 2006

Tom Toddlesworth posted:

So I spent last week in Benton county, MN. We spent about an hour at the county fair.

I'll always regret not buying a pickle on a stick.

And now for the crown jewel of my collection.

Guess whose district!

As a St. Cloud resident, I feel obligated to post this photo, which was taken at the 4-H booth of the Benton County Fair two years ago: