Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duckandor
Aug 7, 2006

uberknarf posted:

I've got a request as well. I came across a picture of what looked like a theater-style undergrad lecture hall (staggered seating, each row on a progressively higher level). The entire class, probably 100 people or more, all had Mac laptops, save for one poor soul. This guy had a Dell or Compaq or something like that, and the point of the picture was to have him singled out (the only one without the glowing apple). Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Saw this in YOSPOS don't have an unaltered one :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckandor
Aug 7, 2006

Defenistrator posted:

There was this one really badass picture. I can't remember what the picture was about except for it being called "Johnny (something)" and being loving badass.

help me!

from http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2071

• Locked thread