Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stripeysweatergirl
Aug 24, 2006
I will eat all the leaves on this tree.
There used to be a website which consisted entirely of an anime girl swinging something in her hand around and singing, while a repeated MP3 of gibberish played over and over again. All I can remember about the name of the website was Jonny Digital or something. A goon isolated the song playing and I had it as my ringtone for a while, I'd love to have it again. Does anyone have it, or even know the website I'm talking about?

Also, what happened to the Webcrawler Hall of Fame? The 'electric yanni boat' used to make me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stripeysweatergirl
Aug 24, 2006

Shankley posted:

http://www.leekspin.com

m2pt5 posted:

Edit: ^^ :argh:
http://www.leekspin.com/ ?

CaptainHairdo posted:

Is this what you're looking for?

Goons are amazing at finding stuff from weird and vague descriptions.

golden_appel posted:

The link to the website has already been posted, but I object to you calling the music gibberish. The song is Ievan Polkka (Eva's Polka) by Loituma and is a Finnish folk song as far as I can remember. Here they are singing it live on Youtube.

Sorry.

Now can anyone isolate the music for me to have it as my ringtone again? Sorry about being technologically retarded.

stripeysweatergirl
Aug 24, 2006

Awesome, thank you so much.

• Locked thread