Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thedisorient
Jul 2, 2007
Are you a magician?
When I was around 14 or 15, I used to have this mp3 of a song that was filled with innuendos, some of which were "their feet in the water, their hands on their marbles", "she pulled up her dresses and showed us her ruffles", and "if you think this is dirty, you're loving well right!"

The one mp3 that I do know the title of but can't find anywhere is this old Daft Punk song called "Pierre Stupide" or something like that. I originally downloaded it on Napster with a bunch of other Daft Punk remixes that I still have. But strangely Pierre Stupide disappeared from my music folder backup during a hard drive wipe.

If you guys can help me find these two songs, I'll be very appreciative. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thedisorient
Jul 2, 2007
Are you a magician?

cringe posted:

You're thinking of "The Assumption Song" by the Arrogant Worms.
Yup, that was it. Thanks a lot.

• Locked thread