Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wet Tie Affair
May 8, 2008

P-I-Z-Z-A

japii posted:

I'm looking for that S&M story of the guy who gets a girl to sign her life away to him and then he essentially tortures her for a really long time and then encases her in cement and buries her, but with a breathing and feeding apparatus so she can be kept alive down in the box. I wanna read it out loud to a group of friends and see what their reaction is. I'm pretty sure the story was called The Box, but google isn't bringing anything up.

Here you go:

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/Alt.Sex.Stories.Moderated/Year2001/33044

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread