Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
miasma blues
May 18, 2008

There fly those who didn't survive the winter.
It's going to be spring soon.
I can't find the Tetris theme song from the Atari 1024/1040 for the life of me. I couldn't even find a rom to play in an emulator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

miasma blues
May 18, 2008

There fly those who didn't survive the winter.
It's going to be spring soon.

Dammerung posted:

There used to be a pretty cute picture of a spider sitting on a leaf that I loved. It was a jumping spider, and it was staring at some droplets of water immediately below it. I can't find it anymore, but I'm pretty sure it was in a cute pictures thread... well, kind of sure.

If this is the picture i think it is, it was in Critterquest 2008.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2891409

The poster mentioned he shook the leaf and the spider was said to have a 'why you do this?' look on her face.

• Locked thread