Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

Wicker Man posted:

-"the running retard hitting a bed video (?)" A friend of mine told me he saw a video on the internet of a retarded guy who was sleep deprived for a few days was blindfolded and taken into a room by some guys where there was a bed. Apparently one of them put a metal plate or something under the sheets, so when they took off the blindfold, the retarded guy saw the bed, shouted "YAY, BED!!!", ran at it full-on, and fell face first on it, smashing himself on the metal plate underneath. I am not sure if it exists or not.

Go to Hulu, queue up Jackass: Season 1, Episode 1, and fast-forward to about 11:20.

Not precisely what is described, but your friend might be misremembering it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread