Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Hell of a book. It's about bunnies!

Pudgygiant posted:

Anyone have that "what if real life was like an fps" movie? I remember it as being hilarious. The one where the guy lags down his stairs, and he runs around crouching?

Is this what you were talking about?

Quake in real life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

This isn't what you were looking for, but your post made me go out and look for something like that that I haven't seen in ages. Thanks!

Zoom Quilt!

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

CaptainHairdo posted:

Is this what you're looking for?

Click here for the full 900x215 image.

When I see that, I can't help but post the other ones i've found. I think it was mostly a game of one-upmanship as someone tried to ruin Calvin and Hobbes, and then someone made it better, and then it happened again. The last one just makes me smile.

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

I've found it's titled "Jenkin Lives!". Apparently when Wizards of the Coast lost it's license to print cthulhu-related stuff they had to take down that adventure among other things. I was able to find it, but only as a torrent which I'm hesitant to post on account of the whole :filez: thing.

Hope this helps.

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Don't know about the article, but the game sounds a lot like Warning Forever

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

A Glum Plum posted:

I remember seeing this comic about Ayn Rand's life a few weeks ago, but I didn't save it. Some notable parts of it where when she was trying to explain her affair with her husband and her paramour's wife using logic while they both sat there all confused, and a close up of her insane facial expression as she shouts something like "I created you and I can now destroy you (*true quote)."

Also, does anyone know more about those little pictures of the guy with the glasses who loves Princess Peach? He drew pictures of them in love and marrying each other, and I remember laughing at them so much, but I can't remember what his name was for the life of me.

The Ayn Rand comic was in Action Philosophers! Issue 2. Not sure how easy it would be to find a copy, but there you go.

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Ostia Pyrosis posted:

b) A really weird video made by someone here who had bought clown puppets in... Amsterdam? Somewhere else in the Netherlands? They were the sort of puppets that came in a cone attached to a stick and you popped their head up...

They made a video to this crazy foreign music that sounded like yodelling. I couldn't tell you the language unfortunately :(

Huh, I could have sworn I posted this an hour ago, but oh well.

Clown Quartet!

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

KitConstantine posted:

I'm looking for an old LP of LOZ: Ocarina of Time. It had lots of guest commentators and was really, really hilarious. They did random forum shoutouts and were just dicks the whole time. It isn't on the lp archive for some reason, but I remember watching it in like 2010, and it was old even then. The vids seem to have disappered from the internet as far as I can tell. Help?

EDIT: NVM found it, but all the videos are deleted. It's the BYOB LP by Khad from 2007. Any way to get the vids back? Or are they lost to the sands of time?

You could check Khad's LP site, but I think those videos are lost forever due to a hard-drive crash.

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Is this what you're looking for? Found it in the SAclopedia entry.

http://justivo.com/sa/hakan_complete.docx

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Mak0rz posted:

[*]A bizarre flash game in which you're a psychiatrist for stuffed animals and you have to help them cope with trauma. I remember one of the animals was an alligator hot water bottle cozy.[/list=1]

The Asylum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrGreenShirt
Mar 14, 2005

Not from Something Awful, but is this the tapeworm story?

• Locked thread