Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

Anyone remember this thread?

All the links to the audio are dead. Any of you guys saved the audio or know where it can be found? This guy was insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

Just have to ask again. Does anyone have the mp3 file of the guy calling tech support and rambling on and on like a psycho and using tech words that make no sense.

It came from this thread.

EDIT: Could someone who is able direct CheSera to this thread in the hopes they still have the mp3 of this!! I will be forever grateful!

ApexAftermath fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Dec 10, 2008

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

Going to post this again but......does anyone have the audio files that used to be available from the OP in this thread??? It's the technobabble tech support thread where the OP gets a call from some psycho saying "well hang on now this is full tilt boogie!"

If anyone has them I will poo poo rainbows. I would gladly buy someone plat if they could hook this up.

EDIT: Changed the reward to plat. I figure since I have been asking for this for awhile it is hard to find and deserves a better reward. If someone can go through the trouble that doesn't have plat or archives I would be happy to buy either.

ApexAftermath fucked around with this message at 04:21 on May 31, 2009

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

timb posted:

I've already got a fully upgraded account, but curious is the goon who pointed me to your post, so he should get the reward (if he wants it).

curious posted:

I'm also fully upgraded, so no need. My reward is being able to hear the technobabble mp3s! Thanks timb!

Holy poo poo thank you guys! These are hilarious. Thank you once again!

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

I don't know why I remembered this horrible poo poo, but does anyone remember some creepy rear end story about a woman being trapped in concrete with tubes running into her body for food and waste disposal and being trapped there forever in some kind of S&M torture poo poo? I'd like to see it again just to be horrified.

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

cats blood posted:

Thanks but i dont think its this, It wasn't a character per se (I'm sure it was just a goon who had a similar number) The incoming call just sort of evolved into him admitting he wasn't a bank service worker and was just the janitor and had picked up the phone as he was cleaning, then the woman on the phone was threatening to get him the sack all the time he's begging for her not to.

Those are pretty funny though. But I'm sure it was just a goon on GBS.

Goddamnit I totally remember this also and I think you are right.

This is where it appears to have originated. http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/archive/t-178756.html

If anyone can find these it would be awesome.

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

dad gay. so what posted:

looking a for some older dire straits lyrics

that little faggggggggot has his own jet air playne

hope this helps

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

Hey where the gently caress did the everest thread that was in GBS very recently go?

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

Anyone happen to save the videos of this kid on acid in a college dorm room flipping the gently caress out and taking all his clothes off? The videos appear to be wiped off the internet. Here is a link that has a transcript of the video if it will help jog anyones memory. http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/13c2or/kid_getting_arrested_in_college_dormwhile/c72tqdl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ApexAftermath
May 24, 2006

ApexAftermath posted:

Anyone happen to save the videos of this kid on acid in a college dorm room flipping the gently caress out and taking all his clothes off? The videos appear to be wiped off the internet. Here is a link that has a transcript of the video if it will help jog anyones memory. http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/13c2or/kid_getting_arrested_in_college_dormwhile/c72tqdl

I managed to find one part of this video but it was originally 5 parts I think. Kid is tripping the gently caress out and he is naked and just spewing incoherent babbling with the cops right there. Slightly NSFW https://vid.me/VXj8

• Locked thread