Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Bwee
Jul 1, 2005

Brightmotor posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

this is currently the highest rated thread, and for a good reason

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Dings you are a very handsome man ;)

tyrone shoelaces
Jul 25, 2005

Brightmotor posted:

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy
Goatse HI THERE!
This is by far the funniest God drat thing I've seen in a long time. :bravo:

12th and chicon
Jul 2, 2008
NO.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

If you're brown, GET DOWN!

Furypants
Aug 13, 2008

honk honk i'm Rosie O'Donnell... teh pig?!?
dings I have this dream we are in the dojo one late evening, in full protective gear, sparring at light-contact.

There is the fully-enclosed headpiece; padded vest; forearm and shin pads, as well as padded gloves and boots.

We practice thruthfully, perhaps once or twice jarring our knees and hips as we catch each others' shins throwing kicks at the same time, but otherwise exhibiting restraint and respect in the points we score.

And we peel the pads off ourselves once finished, alone together in the changing room, the sempei no longer watching our every move. You remove the top of your gi to exchange it for a green t-shirt, and I catch upon my fingertip a bead of sweat rolling down your heaving bosom. Haha, a good workout, I muse out loud! holding forth the moist droplet. Yes, you chuckle! great practice; thanks! But as you pull the shirt over your head, I wipe the bead of tantalizing sweat upon my moustache, the appreciation truly mine.

The sweetness and salt of your earnest sweat hints at the delight of your semen in my throat; the back of my tongue craves satisfaction, and waits only for the bellend of your phallus to rest heavily upon it, laden full with delicious, manly fluids.

I toss the junk mail into the recycling when I get home; I start the laundry, I fix a salad. At the evening waxes I brace on knees and hands and vigorously gently caress the freshly-cleaned blanket I've lain upon my bed, thoughts racing over our afternoon spent testing our bodies against one another. Even after unloading myself into the cloth, my evening is finished by fingertips meandering over the length of my cock, falling asleep dreaming of the embrace of your undoubtedly delicious anus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

This thread. Can I say this thread needs more photoshops of the OP without being gay myself? Because the thread does and I am totally not gay :colbert: