Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
Just grabbed this browser today and I've got to say holy poo poo. This browser is superb. Simple, straightforward and quick, but it also has some awesome features like the Speed Dial.

e: Jesus I just found out about mouse gestures. So awesome.

e2: Does anyone know how to disable my mouse6 button (thumb button on the G5) from being the Back button? I tried editting the settings in the advanced window and also editting the config files, but no dice unless I did something wrong.

Mo_Steel fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Feb 10, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Kevin Bacon posted:

I really have to recommend the ExtendTube extension.

It adds a whole bunch of optional functionality and changes to the youtube player and page. You can choose to add a loop button, you can choose to add a button that lets you play or pause videos even while in a different tab, you can hide the comments section, you can force video quality and so on and so forth. There's a whole bunch of stuff you can do with it.

You can find it here: https://addons.opera.com/addons/extensions/details/extendtube/1.6/

On a different note, there's a new RC out: http://my.opera.com/desktopteam/blog/2011/04/11/rc41

ExtendTube is nice, but I'm having an issue with it where it won't play any videos on user pages; it just pops up with the "You have Javascript off or need the newest flash player"; I've tried toggling all the settings around to no avail, which is a shame because I really like the wide player feature normally.