Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

Prize Loser posted:

I know Opera doesn't currently have the functionality built in, but is there an extension that securely syncs the full browser history between computers or some other hackish way I could do it*? This is something I've grown to rely on and I'd really, really like to have that functionality in Opera.

Doesn't Opera Link do what you need? Sorry, I don't use such features myself so I'm not at all sure, but I thought that's what it is for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

prefect posted:

The minimize/maximize/close buttons on my individual tabs disappear when they're maximized. (But when I click where they should be, the correct thing happens.) Is anyone else seeing that?

When the tab is maximized it's supposed to have a close button only (or none at all depending on your preferences), otherwise I'm not too sure what you mean, I didn't notice any issues.
If it's a problem, maybe re-installing it completely, with all the settings, will help.

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

Mithaldu posted:

The recent V12 builds are terrible for me, crash all the time. I had to restrict myself to 30 tabs to get a semblance of stability.

30 at the same time?

Shy
Mar 20, 2010

I know Opera is good at handling large quantities, but it also has a trash bin for closed tabs, wouldn't that be easier?
I get scared every time I open more than 10.